Groups

Corrie on Jeremy Kyle today at 9.25am ITV 1 very funny

The Jeremy Kyle Show celebrates its 1,000th episode on air this morning with Coronation Street cast members appearing in character on the programme.

Kyle attempts to uncover if David Platt's ex, Tina, slept with his 'brother' Nick Tilsley. See it at 9.25am on ITV1 - it is very funny.

If you like Kyle and Corrie you will love this.

14 Comments

Banned

I must b sad ive jus set it up to record!! Cheers for heads up

Banned

WOW - it's like finding out you've got cancer and then walking out of the doctors and getting hit by a car.

Banned

On now

Banned

DLM;8136424

On now

Sorry, watching Quentin Tarantino speak to Fiona Apple.

Maybe if I was 'slow'....

Banned

skusey;8136646

or an annoying prat?Job Search is an option Sigmund:thumbsup:

Weightwatchers is an option Paul:thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;8136671

Agree, you're ugly but I could diet:)

I wasn't talking about you:thumbsup:

(also, you've never seen a photo of me)

Banned

skusey;8136699

Yes, its on the Frank website.Warning what could happen when you are a … Yes, its on the Frank website.Warning what could happen when you are a smack head.Frank(you cant outwit me, you are toooo sloooooow)

I've never done 'smack'.

Free advice - it's worth getting a loved one to use sunscreen, even if they need more than bottle to cover all that flesh.

lol, who needs Jeremy Kyle anyway when the slanging matches are much better on here :lol:

Banned

skusey;8136734

:w00t:You are not quick enough for a witty reply, insults are your only … :w00t:You are not quick enough for a witty reply, insults are your only defence.HANB, frankJealousy is a nasty trait Sigmund

I am so bored of this.

Your 'insults' aren't even based in fact - I'm not on the dole, I don't use heroin, I am above-average in the personal hygiene stakes....have I left any out?

At least things I say can be backed up with photographic evidence:whistling:

I loled. Almost saw the toys being thrown with my own eyes.

strong post removal ITT

whatsThePoint;8136149

1000 shows then they admit it's all been made up by showing this

^^^^^^^^
    This. I've said for years that it's all just a bunch of (bad) actors, and this proves it.

Will record the repeat for my other half though as for some reason she likes this crap :thumbsup:
    Rep to OP

Babbabooey;8137347

^^^^^^^^This. I've said for years that it's all just a bunch of (bad) … ^^^^^^^^This. I've said for years that it's all just a bunch of (bad) actors, and this proves it.Will record the repeat for my other half though as for some reason she likes this crap :thumbsup:Rep to OP

although youve 'said it for years' i know 5-6 people irl whov been on the show and they wernt acting they really are that thick in real life :?

Original Poster

I can confirm first hand that it is not acting all people on the show are real!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …233740
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2837
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30404
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523452

See more discussions