Corrupt-a-wish

Posted 24th MarEdited by:"miikeyblue"
Anyone want to play, and lighten our moods a little?

If I started with "I wish I had a new TV"...

The next person grants the wish, but corrupts it, so might comment...

"Wish granted, but it's a 12" black and white telly, with a flickery screen, from the 1980s"

... And then posts their own wish.

So...

I wish someone else would do my VAT return.

Over to you
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Wish granted, just make sure you send me your bank card details including the security code on the back.

I wish someone else would do my ironing as I can never be bothered (hate doing it).
Edited by: "Eden0032" 24th Mar
Eden003224/03/2020 14:32

Wish granted, just make sure you send me your bank card details including …Wish granted, just make sure you send me your bank card details including the security code on the back. I wish someone else would do my ironing as I can never be bothered (hate doing it).

I'll do it. I'm a heavy smoker though so don't blame me if they stink of cigarette smoke.

Can someone get me some toilet paper please? I can't find any.
Edited by: "MadeDixonsCry" 24th Mar
Wish granted check online for toilet paper, I don’t like brushing my teeth 🦷, could someone inent a solution that we can gargle with and teeth would be cleaned 🧼 with no need to brush
Edited by: "sydney2" 24th Mar
sydney224/03/2020 14:51

Wish granted check online for toilet paper, I don’t like brushing my teeth …Wish granted check online for toilet paper, I don’t like brushing my teeth 🦷, could someone inent a solution that we can gargle with and teeth would be cleaned 🧼 with no need to brush

Wish granted. I have invented the item you gargle with and it cleans your teeth. You have to extract the fluid directly from my patented hose, which is about one metre below my head.

I don't have a credit or debit card, I wish someone would send me some toilet paper, I still don't have any.
MadeDixonsCry24/03/2020 15:13

Wish granted. I have invented the item you gargle with and it cleans your …Wish granted. I have invented the item you gargle with and it cleans your teeth. You have to extract the fluid directly from my patented hose, which is about one metre below my head.I don't have a credit or debit card, I wish someone would send me some toilet paper, I still don't have any.

Wish granted. I'll send this roll over when I'm done with it.

I wish i had a beer right now... Currently pinned to the sofa by a sleeping cat.
miikeyblue24/03/2020 15:25

Wish granted. I'll send this roll over when I'm done with it.I wish i had …Wish granted. I'll send this roll over when I'm done with it.I wish i had a beer right now... Currently pinned to the sofa by a sleeping cat.

Wish granted though the beer is alcohol free.

I wish I had a jar of money!
Ivor-NoReasonToCare24/03/2020 15:42

Wish granted though the beer is alcohol free.I wish I had a jar of money!

Wish granted I give you a jar of money..

But it's only coppers and the only way to open it is with your head...

My wish would be for all price gougers to get something rotten sent their way
Edited by: "Alexandralocks" 24th Mar
Wish granted, however the rotten things becomes priceless and they live happily ever after...

I wish someone would lockdown my factory
Douglas_Birks24/03/2020 18:29

Wish granted, however the rotten things becomes priceless and they live …Wish granted, however the rotten things becomes priceless and they live happily ever after...I wish someone would lockdown my factory

Wish granted , regrettably you’ve been locked inside .

i wish the weather would get warmer to make up for missing my holiday .
tinkerbellian24/03/2020 21:07

Wish granted , regrettably you’ve been locked inside .i wish the weather w …Wish granted , regrettably you’ve been locked inside .i wish the weather would get warmer to make up for missing my holiday .

Wish granted, but its only warmer where you were going.

I wish someone could come and cook for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants