Corrupt save on xbox 360 game?? HELP!!

ive just put on batman to play on xbox , got to the menu and the last save (the only save) its says is corrupt and the only option is to delete it!!!
Am i screwed. I was 40% way through the game ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments

At least it's an amazing game so it will be fun to play it again

Original Poster

not gonna bother im stickin it up on ebay now . NOT HAPPY!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

peterjmay

not gonna bother im stickin it up on ebay now . NOT HAPPY!!!!!!! … not gonna bother im stickin it up on ebay now . NOT HAPPY!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

When selling don't mention the game save.

I take it this was from an original copy and not a pirate copy? Also, has your console been banned and had the hard drive 'crippled'? Seems strange to get corrupted on a 'clean' machine. The only thing I can think of is you may have shut-down the machine when the game was autosaving, you don't always know when this is happening as you may be looking at another part of the screen when the autosave symbol appears.

Well worth playing upto, and past 40% again though, quality game! Can't wait for arkham asylum 2 (or 'arkham city' to give it a working title).

Original Poster

no its a legitamate copy. not been banned at all and not touched the harddrive. i never shut the console down while autosaving so this is seriously peeved me off!!!! is there no way i can go back

i had the same probleme with crackdown twice.

Email Microsoft and explain the issue. They may have an answer or something you could try. I cannot think of a way back but they may be able to! This happens a lot judgeing by what i have read on the t'interweb so they should have some idea of a workaround by now!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
    2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
    3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions