Groups

Corsa D front lights help?

Hi. Just wondered if anyone knew what bulbs I need for my car. It's a corsa excite reg: ls61zfh. I'm a bit clueless as to what the bulbs are I need. There are 3 on each headlight. The daytime runners, normal night time headlights and another set on the inner. Does anyone know what bulb it is I need for the inners? Thanks

9 Comments

Original Poster

Too add.... I've tried inputting my reg on a couple of websites and it gives me different fitment bulbs but doesn't explain which light they're for oO

Surely the manual would say?

H 7 bulb

Can't you take the bulb out and take to a stockists for guidance.

Id advise you t take it to the garage. Theyre an absolute pain to change the front bulbs on. Youll have sidelight which wil be a 501 and i think dip and main are worked off same bulb which will be a 499

Original Poster

CaptCShadow

Surely the manual would say?

​No manual with it

Original Poster

jjsm639

Can't you take the bulb out and take to a stockists for guidance.

​Thanks I'll do that. Just wanted the bulb type. Easier to order online.

H7 55watt main
    501 sidelight

See you already got your answer although helpful for anyone to know. You can add your car to your "Amazon car garage" then when you browse through the car parts sections you will only see parts that fit the car you have in that garage. They might not be the cheapest but handy to find part numbers etc to research.

amazon.co.uk/Car…031
    Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 3rd Oct 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25104
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917

See more discussions