Expired

Corsa d Raditor plug

Found 29th Jan 2014
Can someone help me locating were the radiator plug is for the corsa d 1.2 as I plan to do a coolant plush if someone can upload a picture that will be great,or maybe pinpoint the location what colour the plug looks like.thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
http://workshop-manuals.com/vauxhall/corsa-d/images/corsa-d-2960.jpg

No plug, Just disconnect the pipe.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 29th Jan 2014
try here
Thanks guys will try tommorow
Thanks guys so do I put the garden hose in the coolant reserve to flush it will that flush all the coolant out if some one can guide on how to flush the heater matrix as I am only getting Luke warm air please direct me to the right hose
If your only getting warm air then you could have a faulty thermostat, They can get stuck open.

Here is a video of a flushing procedure, Not the Corsa but same principle.

Or this vids probably more appropriate.

Basically disconnect an hose bottom of radiator, Fit an hose pipe on expansion chamber, Turn tap on, When water comes out bottom start the engine, Let it run until water runs clear, Turn engine and tap off.

Reconnect all hoses, Refill with coolant/water run until warm, Check level refill, Check again, Then check until your satisfied it's at the right level.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 29th Jan 2014
shauneco

If your only getting warm air then you could have a faulty thermostat, … If your only getting warm air then you could have a faulty thermostat, They can get stuck open. Here is a video of a flushing procedure, Not the Corsa but same principle. Or this vids probably more appropriate.Basically disconnect an hose bottom of radiator, Fit an hose pipe on expansion chamber, Turn tap on, When water comes out bottom start the engine, Let it run until water runs clear, Turn engine and tap off.Reconnect all hoses, Refill with coolant/water run until warm, Check level refill, Check again, Then check until your satisfied it's at the right level.

I get Luke warm air the heater was working fine before I put the bars leak that I bought from halfords to stop coolant leak now there is no coolant leak but the heater is only blowing medium hot air please if someone can help me on how to flush the matrix thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants