Groups
    EXPIRED

Corsodyl Mint Mouth Wash

Wanting some of this, being a student with a HC2 form i am allowed free prescriptions.

How would i go about getting this for free? I assume you cant physically goto your dentist and ask for a prescription on this?

Obviously being granted a HC2 form the rest is obvious that i dont particularly have the money to be spending £4(300ml) on a mouth wash that would last me 2 weeks, or £7-8(600ml) for a month.

Any ideas? Cheers

7 Comments

Will you be spending money on beer etc......as the sugars in these won't help with bad breath etc.

Salt water works just as well along with a healthy diet :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I'm one of the students that dont go out drinking much! nor do i eat sweets, the odd digestive biscuit with coffee is more of a common occurance.

Its not the breath thats the problem, i brush twice a day, teeth are fine, its the gums that are at fault.

Can you ask for doctor to prescribe it? I had it on prescription when I was a student to help with mouth ulcers.

RBW;5824079

Can you ask for doctor to prescribe it? I had it on prescription when I … Can you ask for doctor to prescribe it? I had it on prescription when I was a student to help with mouth ulcers.

thats right, ask youre doctor for a prescription.

dentist would give you precription if you have gum disease but not if you just want it for a fresher breath:oops:

Original Poster

I got 4 bottles of it on that popular auction site for a tenner. will last 2 month. better than paying the £16 its at RRP.

I went into dentist, and they said i had that.. but never prescribed me anything.

dentist can prescribe corsodyl mouthwash.

its nasty stuff but is very very good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. buy to let mortgage23
      2. Cheapest Amazon Prime subscription?22
      3. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …33
      4. Virgin media sign up68

See more discussions