Groups
    EXPIRED

Cosmetic Surgery????

I would LOVE to have my Droopy eyelids done - to make me not look like such a sad Sour Puss...

Or... point blank miserable....

Whilst I am there - I wouldn't mind a perfect smile - only the thing is - I heard yesterday, that if you don't already have a perfect smile - no matter how much coffe stained etc - it is difficult to make you have one afte - but what you CAN have is a BRIGHTER albeit crocked smile....

OK - here is the point of this thread - my friend........

She was really cute and tiny ... Sort of Kylie Minouge size 4 ft 9 inches or whatever it is.... and an appropriate bust size......

She looked GORGEOUS.... BUT

SHE wasn't happy with what GOd gave her - so she went ahead under the knife (no doubt inspired by Make Me 16 Again - or whatever you call those wicked programmes) and got a HUGE HUGE bust size.....

It cost ?? £2500 or so.....

BUT in all honesty I wish she had neva done it as she looks so...... ???

I wont say anything mean.. But she was PERFECT the way she was - WhatI am saying in a nut shell as Misc is quiet today is ........

WOULD YOU?

COULD YOU?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

(If money were no object?

ARE WE HAPPY WITH WHAT WE HAVE?

Or do we want ot look like a casulty of Hollywood?

I'll be 1st to admit that I woulds LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a Hollywoood Smile and??

Well.... Errr??

My eyelids cut back so I don't look like Deputy Dowg!

As for Pablo and the rest of the bois on Misc.....

Come on then Hunk You Like!?!?

Surely you cant be the most sexiest person on HKUD without secretly if money were no object wanting to do something? Or is it just meeeee-ow getting pressurised by the media?

Still purrrrrring, still happy,

CTC

xxxxxx

26 Comments

Banned

grow up

stopped reading halfway into it

Original Poster

Support Medical Marujuana................

Enuff sed!

G A L !

if money were no object and there were no health risks, I'd do a hell of a lot of stuff. I might have my boobs reduced they're too big imo. pretty happy with the rest of my body atm but as I aged, I might do stuff...

having said that cosmetic surgery isn't essential for most people, barring accidents and birth complications i dont think it should be widely available for ethical reasons.

i personally would not have anything done and much prefer people in their natural state shall we say:thumbsup:

Banned

for medical reasons yes, for other reasons no

garbage456;5331357

would have laser surgery so i could get rid of the glasses

contacts?

Banned

cloudthecat;5331349

Support Medical Marujuana................Enuff sed!G A L !

glad we share the same opinion

im against smoking in general but an organic plant with health benefits sure is something that could be used widely for benefit under license

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

garbage456;5331357

would have laser surgery so i could get rid of the glasses

:thumbsup:

At least that is a positive!!

Errr.......NO NO NO NO

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_03/Wildenstein1WENN_468x696.jpg

She spent £2m (yes that's two million quid) to look like this!! YIKES!!!

Banned

plastic surgery.... get over yourself ffs

other wise there is a bridge near me known as the suicide bridge......it has its uses

Banned

casper who are you talking to, am i missing posts here or what

Banned

sassie;5331431

casper who are you talking to, am i missing posts here or what

any 1 who will listen:thinking:

Banned

casparwhite;5331449

any 1 who will listen:thinking:

Oh :oops:

garbage456;5331460

yes like my friend who had an eye infection and now has a problem with … yes like my friend who had an eye infection and now has a problem with one of his eyes.

i have worn mine for over 4 years and never had a problem, its worth a try.

I would have stuff some, i would have my nose done , my lips pumped and my boobs enlarged x

I am only 5 ft 2 and have 30 Fs but i would like them more fake looking x

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;5331490

I would have stuff some, i would have my nose done , my lips pumped and … I would have stuff some, i would have my nose done , my lips pumped and my boobs enlarged xI am only 5 ft 2 and have 30 Fs but i would like them more fake looking x

PMSL!!

That is QUALITY!!
    xxxx

yh me , and im just being truthful wouldnt do for us all to like the same things x

fireheaven;5331744

I was just saying btw - not hitting on you or anythingI would have … I was just saying btw - not hitting on you or anythingI would have cosmetic surgery if I had the money to spare but its a fine line between getting it perfect and going over the top

I know you wasnt pmsl :oops:

I agree with you there x

Original Poster

Well!

At least we know what Casper thinks about it all....

Mmmmm??

xxxx

Original Poster

fireheaven;5331930

What - grow up as in he would like surgery to make him taller

Uve lost me there - totally,,,,,,

:oops:

fireheaven;5331853

Lol just making sure cos I re-read and thought omg I sound like the pervs … Lol just making sure cos I re-read and thought omg I sound like the pervs around here :oops:

I havent had any pervy comment , you can be my 1st x :-D;-)

[SIZE="4"] very sad..wear a batgirl mask and keep people guessing[/SIZE]

I would do my nose and the bags under my eyes....I really hate them but I might do it later on anyway.

Original Poster

Would love to be a bit vain every now anfd then - but ... I think it is those TV programmes that do it!
    xx

Banned

Get rid of the bump on my nose from the 3 breaks i've had. But then i'd have to stop having fun so won't do it. Also i wish i had worn sun cream on my face all those times i walked for 5hrs in the south of france. The damage is starting to show.

I don't really think about my negatives till i see a mirror.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…913
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions