Groups

cosmetic surgery

have you had any?

looking to get breast implants done, any recomendations?

30 Comments

Big Ones!!!!

I thought you were male :thinking:

I have had botox ... as i was engaged and planning to get married but split from my ex.. but i would like my boobs and nose done and maybe my lips plumped up....

Banned

need to see your rack before we can tell you what will hang best on it

We'd need photo's to see if you need them obviously.

can we have before and after pics for studies that are due to start

fireheaven;6299692

+1 and me :oops:

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6299694

I have had botox ... as i was engaged and planning to get married but … I have had botox ... as i was engaged and planning to get married but split from my ex.. but i would like my boobs and nose done and maybe my lips plumped up....

your boob are fine the way they are:thumbsup:

sooo many horror stories about botched ops etc-crazy idea imho.

why cant people just be happy with who they are?

Banned

Tinkytayls;6299694

I have had botox ... as i was engaged and planning to get married but … I have had botox ... as i was engaged and planning to get married but split from my ex.. but i would like my boobs and nose done and maybe my lips plumped up....

:? :thinking:

Tinkytayls;6299694

Aww you look pretty in your picture, you look fine the way you are :-D

i like all the fake look.. my boyfriend wouldnt want me to

Original Poster

fireheaven;6299692

4lyons09;6299704

+1 and me :oops:

I am

Banned

barky;6299709

sooo many horror stories about botched ops etc-crazy idea imho.why cant … sooo many horror stories about botched ops etc-crazy idea imho.why cant people just be happy with who they are?

boob jobs aint really a biggie they slit underneath and shove in a fillet, only probs could be really are with healing

just be happy with how u look, unless u have a disfigurement then theres no need to get surgery

Banned

speak to lulusmummy

Original Poster

my wife had a nose job and a tummy tuck (after a caesarean birth), did it in Belgium where it was 1/3 of the price in england

hassony;6299727

I am

lol

Get yourself a girl to mess with

Edit - ooohhhhhh now I get it :lol: dirty

I was considering getting my nose done last year....still might go ahead with it....I really wanna do something about the bags under my eyes as well and then I'd be happy....oh damn...when will it all end...I also wish I was a bit taller, can I do something about that too? :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6299767

I was considering getting my nose done last year....still might go ahead … I was considering getting my nose done last year....still might go ahead with it....I really wanna do something about the bags under my eyes as well and then I'd be happy....oh damn...when will it all end...I also wish I was a bit taller, can I do something about that too? :giggle:

platform shoes are making a comeback:whistling:

barky;6299789

platform shoes are making a comeback:whistling:

Next you're going to tell me to wear high heels.

realfriendlyman;6299800

Wear high heels FFS RFM :-D

Banned

Tinkytayls;6299694

Some people don't want for much......

Banned

dimebars;6300430

Some people don't want for much......

http://19.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kpox5qHMDM1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

realfriendlyman;6299800

What size ? :whistling:

Hassony please send me details of clinic if you still have them, its nice to go somewhere where someone has already been and is happy with results.

Not cosmetic surgery but the results are even better............

I had a gastric band fitted 6 months ago. Results are amazing. (best money I ever spent)

Not easy, still hard work and not a quick fix. Happiest I have ever been....(I am 50, my present to myself)

Original Poster

fifitrix123;6300780

Hassony please send me details of clinic if you still have them, its nice … Hassony please send me details of clinic if you still have them, its nice to go somewhere where someone has already been and is happy with results.

I have Pmd you

id consider a nose job but i thinking of ways to get it free :lol: will need to **** my nose up pretty badly to get a free one on the NHS tho :lol:

micoo;6301441

id consider a nose job but i thinking of ways to get it free :lol: will … id consider a nose job but i thinking of ways to get it free :lol: will need to **** my nose up pretty badly to get a free one on the NHS tho :lol:

I'm sure one of us could help you out:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?30135
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      4. What do these 2 men have in common68

See more discussions