Expired

cosmo restaurant Glasgow

11 replies
Found 14th Dec 2014
has anyone tried the cosmo restaurant in glasgow? if so is it any good? I heard good things about the one in Edinburgh but my friend and I would prefer to go to the Glasgow one but has its quite a distance from where we live I'm just wondering if it's worth the traveling

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
  2. Glasgow
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Glasgow
11 Comments

Just saw this advertised on a bus went to one in belfast it was gd standard.. think its worth a try...

Don't forget to ask for a doggy bag. X)

I'm sure there will be a Travel Lodge nearby.

Original Poster

justanothercid

Just saw this advertised on a bus went to one in belfast it was gd … Just saw this advertised on a bus went to one in belfast it was gd standard.. think its worth a try...

thank you

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Check TripAdvisor … Check TripAdvisor http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186534-d7255064-Reviews-Cosmo_Glasgow-Glasgow_Scotland.html

thank you

Italian foods poor, indians ok, chinese is not bad. The best is the teppanyaki its great but only on at night. Vey busy but no alcohol when we went, good thing since you can no longer drink in Scotland, and drive the next day.

Edited by: "eelvis" 15th Dec 2014

One in Belfast is pretty good - food readily available. Go for it - sure you will know afterwards if it was worth the trip and do it again or not to bother next time.

Original Poster

eelvis

Italian foods poor, indians ok, chinese is not bad. The best is the … Italian foods poor, indians ok, chinese is not bad. The best is the teppanyaki its great but only on at night. Vey busy but no alcohol when we went, good thing since you can no longer drink in Scotland, and drive the next day.

thank you

Original Poster

Muzz

One in Belfast is pretty good - food readily available. Go for it - sure … One in Belfast is pretty good - food readily available. Go for it - sure you will know afterwards if it was worth the trip and do it again or not to bother next time.

thank you

eelvis

Italian foods poor, indians ok, chinese is not bad. The best is the … Italian foods poor, indians ok, chinese is not bad. The best is the teppanyaki its great but only on at night. Vey busy but no alcohol when we went, good thing since you can no longer drink in Scotland, and drive the next day.

You can drink but have to obviously keep a careful watch on your intake if you wish to drive early the following day. Everything in moderation and as long as you don't go OTT the night before. A few vinos will be fine (_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604818
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming58
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769501
    4. word association Game74244919

See more discussions