Cosplayers stage hilarious Lemmings game reenactment in UK

Found 9th Aug 2017
n amusing video has emerged of cosplayers dressed up as Lemmings doing a hilarious reenactment of the classic computer game.

The footage, captured at the Nine Worlds convention in Hammersmith, London, shows the group marching together in single file.

The Lemmings find themselves caught in a loop when they encounter an escalator.

liveleak.com/vie…803
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
liveleak.com/vie…803

For anybody under the age of 25, Lemmings was cool, it was the only game they had installed on the school computers in the mid 90's. The teacher would let us go on it and disappear for the whole lesson. Never any trouble just 28 kids glued to the screens.
Love this game. You can play online to bring back some memories

click me
could have been good but was vrap tbh
Edited by: "brilly" 9th Aug 2017
None of them fell off a cliff and went splat. 4/10 for effort.
It bothers me that they turn without a prompt. There should be a 3D world equivalent of this guy -

31654701-GugKR.jpg

Edit: Huh.. Didn't see the full GIF before posting. I'm now upset that none of them exploded.
Edited by: "RossD89" 9th Aug 2017
SJHan1 h, 49 m ago

None of them fell off a cliff and went splat. 4/10 for effort.

Just like real lemmings.

Graham19792 h, 43 m ago

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d50_1502207803For anybody under the age of …https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d50_1502207803For anybody under the age of 25, Lemmings was cool, it was the only game they had installed on the school computers in the mid 90's. The teacher would let us go on it and disappear for the whole lesson. Never any trouble just 28 kids glued to the screens.

Anybody under the age of 25 will not remember the mid-1990s.
"hilarious".
fanpages2 h, 48 m ago

Anybody under the age of 25 will not remember the mid-1990s.

I imagine anybody under the age of 35 was playing deathmatch Quake and Grand Theft Auto on the school network like I did at uni, not boring old Lemmings.
No way you got quake? Now that would have been awesome.
I must be old

All I remember doing at school was typing 710 77345 & 28008 (or was it 58008) into the Casio Scientific calculator, that was as bigger than a mobile and weighed more than a house brick, and turning it upside down and sniggering just before a blackboard rubber came hurtling towards my head.

Wonders what Deeky got up to when he was a kid?
philphil6145 m ago

I must be oldAll I remember doing at school was typing 710 77345 & 28008 …I must be oldAll I remember doing at school was typing 710 77345 & 28008 (or was it 58008) into the Casio Scientific calculator, that was as bigger than a mobile and weighed more than a house brick, and turning it upside down and sniggering just before a blackboard rubber came hurtling towards my head.Wonders what Deeky got up to when he was a kid?

31657921-SZnsJ.jpg31657921-GGsOo.jpg
fanpages3 h, 33 m ago

[Image] [Image]

what are boobles? something from a xmas tree?
CrispEditor1 h, 16 m ago

what are boobles? something from a xmas tree?

Was your reply taken from a joke in a Christmas cracker?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions