Groups

Cost of neutering a puppy

Can anyone tell me how much neutering a small breed puppy would be ? Maybe from a national vets ? Any experiences would be much appreciated ?

12 Comments

Bitch or dog and breed of dog?

Original Poster

cavalier kc spaniel, boy

Original Poster

we have got two, one seems to pick on the other quite a lot and has started biting. One bite on one of us drew a small amount of blood - although he was playing how do you stop/prevent this ?

i have a westie bitch and it cost me £60, but if you get help from the government it can be cheaper.

Original Poster

which is what led to the question, although 8/9 weeks seems young - the one that bites is also becoming familiar with a soft toy monkey !! Will neutering calm him down/stop this ?

Banned

free

you need just 2 bricks

but remember to keep your thumbs out of the way

Male dogs should normally be neutered from 6-9 months onwards

Male dogs are cheaper than bitches, although i have got to tell you he is far too young at the moment. You need to be hot hot hot with your training at this vital time.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6980362

Male dogs are cheaper than bitches, although i have got to tell you he is … Male dogs are cheaper than bitches, although i have got to tell you he is far too young at the moment. You need to be hot hot hot with your training at this vital time.

Have you got any good tips ? especially re behaviour/getting them to urinate outside the house ?

james02;6980543

Have you got any good tips ? especially re behaviour/getting them to … Have you got any good tips ? especially re behaviour/getting them to urinate outside the house ?

Use puppy pads, place near their area, and gradually move closer and closer towards the door. Takes time but does work. You really need to be strict with commands, if you don't show authority at this early stage, you will ruin the dog and could face the consequences at a later stage.

we have a male and a bitch. cavaliers. we were told the bitch was spade but we now also have 3 puppies from them so obviously not.

is it 60 quid for a bitch to be spade
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64493
      2. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News11
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards914
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901356

See more discussions