its £80 odd from top of my head

Original Poster Banned

winifer;7706188

it cant be that much

Banned

winifer;7706188

It's actually £125 inc delivery and 6 months warranty, got mine repaired two weeks ago

Original Poster Banned

I_am_Avatar;7706220

It's actually £125 inc delivery and 6 months warranty, got mine repaired … It's actually £125 inc delivery and 6 months warranty, got mine repaired two weeks ago

please tel me your kidding

I_am_Avatar;7706220

It's actually £125 inc delivery and 6 months warranty, got mine repaired … It's actually £125 inc delivery and 6 months warranty, got mine repaired two weeks ago

So you paid more money for a repair with 6 months warrenty, then you would for a new console with 3 yer RRoD Warrenty????? WOW

Banned

Chuckles1001;7706370

So you paid more money for a repair with 6 months warrenty, then you … So you paid more money for a repair with 6 months warrenty, then you would for a new console with 3 yer RRoD Warrenty????? WOW

That's what microsoft charge, it was the elite

I paid 60 notes about 2 months ago?

I_am_Avatar;7706385

That's what microsoft charge, it was the elite

thats just silly money when they are exatcly the same as all the oher units, probally not as good as the other units as they dont have 256Mb memory built in, so you are paying for a black console twice if the white ones costs £60 to fix

Cheaper to buy a new console purely for the extra warrenty rather than to get it repaired after the 3 years are up really

Why are people not going back to where they purchased from and stating the sale of goods act?

a666andy;7707528

Why are people not going back to where they purchased from and stating … Why are people not going back to where they purchased from and stating the sale of goods act?

Well if its over 3 years (when the warrenty runs out) there is surely nothing that stateing the sale of goods act will achieve

winifer;7709109

Well if its over 3 years (when the warrenty runs out) there is surely … Well if its over 3 years (when the warrenty runs out) there is surely nothing that stateing the sale of goods act will achieve

Why not? Any reasonable person would expect a premium piece of electrical gaming equipment to last more than 3 years. The fact that MS have also had so many known issues / failures then it would be easy to argue that they have inherent faults and that you would expect it repaired / replaced FOC.

As per:-

]http//wh…tml

Also, although for a PS3, exactly the same applies to any other product but using this as a closest example.......

]http//wh…-3/

Don't be fobbed off people :thumbsup:

Have any of you tried this though? i still doubt it would work after a 3 year warrenty has run out.

If anybody off this site has done it and been successfuly i would like to know

Anyone tried any of these type repairers?

360-pros.co.uk/

winifer;7710540

Have any of you tried this though? i still doubt it would work after a 3 … Have any of you tried this though? i still doubt it would work after a 3 year warrenty has run out.If anybody off this site has done it and been successfuly i would like to know

You have nothing to lose by trying and everything to gain!

The law is on your side with this, its not something shops can pick and choose if they abide by it or not. In all fairness you may need to be persistent with it, but you should get a result. Help youself by printing off the actual SOGA statement about it and take to the shop if needs be, else follow the letter template off of the PS3 link.......

You have a lot of time and effort to lose, which is why i guess most people can't be bothered and give in and buy a new one (something i would like to avoid if possible), so i may try it when it is required.

Either that or threaten to buy the competitors comsole as they won't want to lose you to the enemy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment22
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy46
    3. Remortgaging to pay off debt78
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1721

See more discussions