Costa Are Now Selling Caramel Biscoff Lotus Muffins and the Bonfire Spiced Latte Returns

Posted 17th Sep
What a pair these are, Caramel Biscoff Muffins sound amazing to start with. But with the Bonfire Spiced Latte... I dunno, I feel like going for a run looking at the pictures to be honest.

Apparently the muffins are £2.25 each and the Lattes start at £2.95 and apparently are Vegan Friendly. Probably best to double check in store though, just to be sure Both are available now

You can find more info on the muffins inthe menu, by selecting 'Cakes & Muffins' and scrolling down. Same with the Bonfire Spiced Latte under 'Drinks' > 'Coffees'

Source

3295669.jpg
Image Source - Costa Facebook
3295669.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
OK, so that's the whole of next week's calorie count figured out in one sickly sitting
ccnp17/09/2019 17:08

OK, so that's the whole of next week's calorie count figured out in one …OK, so that's the whole of next week's calorie count figured out in one sickly sitting

38485407-KZEu1.jpg
I had the bonfire spiced latte last week, smelt nice but tasted almost exactly the same as a regular latte.
Definitely disagree.... I'm drinking the spiced latte now and it's very different..... muffin not so great
Satan_Claws18/09/2019 07:02

I had the bonfire spiced latte last week, smelt nice but tasted almost …I had the bonfire spiced latte last week, smelt nice but tasted almost exactly the same as a regular latte.

Totally agree. Just had one. They put bits on top but they add nothing.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants