costa bonfire spiced latte

Posted 27th Sep
anyone know what syrup is used in this cant find it online is it the monin pumpkin spice
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Have you tried sending an email to Costco themselves?

Edit - accidently typed Costco instead of Costa.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 27th Sep
Haircut_10027/09/2019 08:25

Have you tried sending an email to Costco themselves?

i cant imagine they would say what was in it ?
Try a cappuccino with half shot hazelnut and half shot vanilla. Tastes like a warm Miss Whippy.
@n15hu Miss Whippy?
I thought I saw my local selling the actual syrup, have you asked them if they sell it? Then you just need to source whatever they sprinkle on top (they say it so quick I just say yes ha) . Very nice drink regardless
No idea if they make it themselves or but it in and re bottle it but it's just in there red Costa branded bottles.. wouldn't mind finding out too!
cokezone111327/09/2019 10:06

I thought I saw my local selling the actual syrup, have you asked them if …I thought I saw my local selling the actual syrup, have you asked them if they sell it? Then you just need to source whatever they sprinkle on top (they say it so quick I just say yes ha) . Very nice drink regardless

They sell syrups, or at least they used to last year when I bought a selection of them (multiple mini ones in 1 box).

They just use the Monin ones which are available anywhere anyway. Amazon sell them too.
Edited by: "jamie15" 27th Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants