Costa Caleta Hotel Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso spa

Found 8th Mar
Anyone been to this hotel?
First time abroad with my fella. What’s around? Much to do? All inclusive or not? Is it worth it?
Best online site to book a holiday on?
Community Updates
AskTravelHealth & Beauty
3 Comments
Been there nine times, it's really nice. It's right next to the beach and there's some shops/restaurants just around the corner. There's a bigger shopping centre about a twenty minute walk away or it's pretty cheap by taxi. We always book flights and then book hotel direct with the hotel - if you email they'll give you a price for half board and all inclusive. Also it's about 15 euros for a taxi from the airport, which usually works out cheaper than holiday company transfers. If you do book, get in touch with the hotel and request block 2 or 3 as block 1 is right next to a bar and can be a little noisy at night.
Im booked to go here next month. Never been before myself.
I was in Caleta de Fuste last July (Caybeach, all inclusive wasn't worth it there).
It's a nice location your right on the beach, food is cheap enough if you want to go self catering or eat out.

It's worth renting a car at least for a few days as there are some lovely quiet beaches, villages and stuff to see. We used Cicar which were brilliant and let us pay in cash.

There is a little train which goes around the town for a few Euro and worth a trip if only to see what the place offers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants