Costa Caleta Hotel - Fuerteventura

Found 9th Jun
Hey all,

Considering going away in the last week in October for the Mrs birthday and was looking at this place.

With Jet2 seems like a great price for 11 days and includes unlimited safari tickets and free bus ride.

Just wondering if anyone has been to this hotel and can tell me what it's like? Also even what the area is like?

Much appreciated
Community Updates
AskHolidays & Leisure
3 Comments
Not used this hotel , but been to the Elba Carlota which is less than a mile down the beach . General area is nice , very clean, lovely sandy beach with rocks in some places, also lots of fish in the sea very close to the shoreline. Lovely bar out along a walkway in the sea , nice long beach side walk , small shops down either end ( really small , but not a problem if you are all inclusive) . Temperatures on the coast are bought down by the constant breeze/wind , so swimming pool wasn't as warm as we are used to and didn't tend to use until after lunch . We went in August so obviously may effect you even more in October. Good shopping centre about 30 min bus ride away . To be honest though I would just trip adviser the place because you will get so many more reviews.
tinkerbellian3 h, 49 m ago

Not used this hotel , but been to the Elba Carlota which is less than a …Not used this hotel , but been to the Elba Carlota which is less than a mile down the beach . General area is nice , very clean, lovely sandy beach with rocks in some places, also lots of fish in the sea very close to the shoreline. Lovely bar out along a walkway in the sea , nice long beach side walk , small shops down either end ( really small , but not a problem if you are all inclusive) . Temperatures on the coast are bought down by the constant breeze/wind , so swimming pool wasn't as warm as we are used to and didn't tend to use until after lunch . We went in August so obviously may effect you even more in October. Good shopping centre about 30 min bus ride away . To be honest though I would just trip adviser the place because you will get so many more reviews.

Cheers appreciate it!

Decided to book it
Pot luck with the weather in October compared to Crete, Costa del sol

I've been 3 times and 2 weeks were cloudy, wet & very windy and barely reached 19C

The other week was mainly sunny, windy and average highs of 23c

Costa del Sol is generally much hotter and sunnier than the canaries in october
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants