Groups

Costa Christmas menu now available including lindt hot choc and lots more...

Editor
    You know it's nearly Christmas when Costa bring out their festive food and drink menu and the cute take out Christmas design cups.

Load of really tempting stuff available now including

Gingerbread Latte with a cute gingerbread man on top
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY4dF3BCMAA1BXA.jpg

Black Forest hot chocolate with a cherry on top
    http://i4.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/article12125912.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/blackforest.jpg

Mint hot chocolate with a elf sized candy cane
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/03/09/3A04CA4C00000578-3898040-image-a-2_1478165885752.jpg

Toasted marshmallow hot chocolate with glittery marshmallows on top
    http://i1.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article12126804.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/TOASTED-MARSHMALLOW-HOT-CHOCOLATE.jpg

Shimmer Cake!
    [img]thesun.co.uk/wp-…jpg?w=960&strip=all[/img]

Plus if you just need to try them out they have an offer on of 25% off the medio or massimo festive drinks between 2 - 5pm until 9th November

Link to full menu and more mouth watering pictures here....

costa.co.uk/chr…as/

20 Comments

I tried the honeycomb latte yesterday, sooooo tasty!!

Original Poster Editor

kimbo87

I tried the honeycomb latte yesterday, sooooo tasty!!

I quite fancy the black forest one.....

Mmmm mint hot choc

there is also a 25% off offer between 2-5pm but it wasn't coming off on the till and even though they knew they kept quiet saying that it comes off automatically so the bill is correct. when pointing out the error and that it hasnt come off
    irrespective of what the till says the attitude of staff was unbelievable. So check your bill before you pay. there was a lot of customers getting Xmas drinks yesterday and not one was told of the "glitch"

The 25% off is working today. My wife and I have just had one each, and very nice they were too

yaa my favourite spiced apple is back xxx

How many calories/grams of fat in each please.

Original Poster Editor

landros1

Here you go.....
    costa.co.uk/nut…pdf

emribena

Here you … Here you go.....http://www.costa.co.uk/nutrition/nutrition-data-christmas-2016.pdf

Many thanks, it helps to know what you are getting into & what you need to do burn off your 10 minutes of heaven.
    Signed the Gringe.

I had the gingerbread latte, it was lovely

Boyfriend had the black forest hot chocolate, it just tasted like a hot chocolate, couldn't taste any cherry or anything

Original Poster Editor

kelly1987

I had the gingerbread latte, it was lovelyBoyfriend had the black forest … I had the gingerbread latte, it was lovelyBoyfriend had the black forest hot chocolate, it just tasted like a hot chocolate, couldn't taste any cherry or anything

I went for the toasted marsh mallow hot choc - very nice cute glittery marshmallows on top felt very christmassy! 7 weeks today will be picking at the turkey

Starbucks new Christmas fudge hot chocolate is very nice, do like their marshmallow version so might have to give Costa's a try.

is this for the UK branches or will it cover northern ireland also.

Original Poster Editor

ddonq1412

is this for the UK branches or will it cover northern ireland also.

The menu is in NI but they aren't doing the 25% off for some reason
    The following full stores are not participating in this promotion:
    Christchurch; Boscombe; Wimborne; Shaftesbury; Bridport; Westbourne; Blandford Forum; Broadstone; Verwood; Southbourne; New Milton; Gillingham; Ferndown; Upton; Kinson; Isle of Man Airport; Warrington Bank Quay Station; Chester Station; Hastings Station; Lancaster Station; Swansea Station; Portsmouth Hist Dockyard; Birmingham Guild of Students; Costa Blackwell Book Shop Newcastle Upon Tyne; Costa Blackwells Bookshop Leed; Coventry University; Keele University; University of East London; Warwick University; Lancaster University; HMS Collingwood; Addenbrooks Hospital; Alder Hey Hospital; Barnet General Hospital; Birmingham Qe Hospital; Birmingham QEH Hospital; Blackpool Hospital; Blackpool Victoria Hospital; Bridgend Hospital; Bristol Royal Infirmary; Charring Cross Hospital; Atrium RVI Hospital; Corp Rotherham; Kings Mill Hospital; Darent Valley Hospital; Derby City General Hospital; Ealing Hospital; Glangwili General Hospital; Gledhow Costa (Unit 1); Gloucester Royal Hospital; Great Western Hospital; Hillingdon Hospital; Hinchingbrookes Hospital (Kiosk); Hinchingbrookes Hospital; Homerton University Hospital; Huddersfield Hospital; Ipswich Hospital; James Cook Hospital; Kettering General Hospital; Leazes Catering; Leeds General Infirmary; Limes Park; Maidstone Hospital; Mayday Hospital; Moorefield Eye Hospital; Morriston Hospital; Morriston Hospital (Kiosk); Musgrove Park Hospital; North Middlesex Hospital; Nrth Hants/Basingstoke Hospital; PCH Costa; Pembury Hospital; Poole Hospital; Prince Philip Hospital; QE Hospital Gateshead; Queen Alexandra Hospital; Queen Elizabeth Hospital; Queen Mary Hospital; Queens Medical Centre; Royal Gwent Hospital; Royal Hampshire Hospital; Royal Liverpool Hospital; Royal Surrey County Hospital; Royal Sussex Hospital; Southampton General Hospital; Southend Hospital; Southmead Hospital; Southmead Hospital (Kiosk); Victoria Hospital; Weston General Hospital; Whiston Hospital; Withybush Hospital; York Hospital; Tameside Hosp NHS Foundation Trust; North Tees Hospital; Worcester Royal Hosp; Portsmouth Ferry Terminal; Chillfactore Costa Lic; Edgware Road; Southall; Cuffley; Hertford Road; Thorpe Bay; Elm Park; Ilford The Atrium; Hornchurch; Ilford; Upminster; Ilford 2; Shenfield; Upminster 2; Hornchurch 2; Hilton Hotels - London Gatwick Airport; Hilton Hotels - London Olympia; Hilton Hotels – Cardiff; Longleat; New Malden Golf Centre; Alnwick; Bletchley; Park Royal; Woburn Sands; Pinner; Kingsbury; Hoddesdon; West Croft; Waltham Cross; Southgate; Stony Stratford; Leighton Buzzard; Hitchin; Dunstable; Rickmansworth; Ware; Queens Hospital; Warrington Hospital; University Of Birmingham Wightlink Clare Ferry; Portsmouth Harbour; Ryde Pier (Isle Of Wight); Wightlink Lymington; Southampton Airport –Airside and landside; All Odeons, Moto, Roadchef, Wyevale garden centres stores. All stores within Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.

mizzy1985

Mmmm mint hot choc

I know right, sounds delicious!

tried the amaretti latte, nice

shame they aren't doing one of the free preview evenings like last year.

Christ the amount of calories in those things are shocking!

ThugBasher

Christ the amount of calories in those things are shocking!

Christ the amount of Festivity in those things is shocking!

FTFY

landros1

Yay! just checked the calorie and fat count - nowhere near as bad as I thought
    I'm going in..............

quite disappointed with the lindt hot chocolate.
    £2.95 for this tiny cup - it does taste nice though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?89
      2. Samsung or Hisense22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712

See more discussions