Costa gift card balance

Posted 6th Dec 2018
hi. how do i check my balance for virtual costa gift cards? thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
I can never remember what it's called but @jamie015 has the link?
Ask instore
Domthedonkey06/12/2018 07:26

I can never remember what it's called but @jamie15 has the link?

jamie also has all of our vouchers
brilly06/12/2018 07:48

jamie also has all of our vouchers

I wish I did, I'd be in Costa from opening until closing!
jamie1506/12/2018 07:58

I wish I did, I'd be in Costa from opening until closing!

could have sworn that you said you had 24 quids worth of vouchers and so from your post ten mins previous :

"I got 3 £5 codes and 1 £3 code too. If there is a chance to get extra codes, I will do it, especially for my favourite coffee shop. Go to a coffee shop 6+ times a week (sometimes multiple times in a day) but never had to pay because of the alternate free Costa/Nero. Paid for some discounted Costa gift cards but haven't had the chance to use them yet because of this. This deal saved me money, if I can get something I paid for for free, why not? I'm not going to be that person to sell the codes on, wouldn't do that as that is going too far."

that means you got 10 vouchers, thats 9 vouchers that others didn't get

edit: actually its worse, the £24quid was mistake by another, you said you used 24 CODES (lol at doing this) much greedier and more peoples chance taken

Edited by: "brilly" 6th Dec 2018
brilly06/12/2018 08:08

could have sworn that you said you had 24 quids worth of vouchers and so …could have sworn that you said you had 24 quids worth of vouchers and so from your post ten mins previous :"I got 3 £5 codes and 1 £3 code too. If there is a chance to get extra codes, I will do it, especially for my favourite coffee shop. Go to a coffee shop 6+ times a week (sometimes multiple times in a day) but never had to pay because of the alternate free Costa/Nero. Paid for some discounted Costa gift cards but haven't had the chance to use them yet because of this. This deal saved me money, if I can get something I paid for for free, why not? I'm not going to be that person to sell the codes on, wouldn't do that as that is going too far."that means you got 10 vouchers, thats 9 vouchers that others didn't getedit: actually its worse, the £24quid was mistake by another, you said you used 24 CODES (lol at doing this) much greedier and more peoples chance taken

Yeah, but there were 490,000 available (if I remember correctly). You seem to react worse to me taking codes to use myself instead of paying cash, instead of the person who said they are selling it on eBay!
jamie1506/12/2018 08:18

Yeah, but there were 490,000 available (if I remember correctly). You seem …Yeah, but there were 490,000 available (if I remember correctly). You seem to react worse to me taking codes to use myself instead of paying cash, instead of the person who said they are selling it on eBay!

i never read all the posts - too much greed there

490000 is basically nothing vs potential number of users

you cant justify your own actions by saying someone else was worse

edit: just scanned thread and saw the guy claiming about ebay and you had a go at them
Edited by: "brilly" 6th Dec 2018
brilly06/12/2018 08:20

i never read all the posts - too much greed there490000 is basically …i never read all the posts - too much greed there490000 is basically nothing vs potential number of usersyou cant justify your own actions by saying someone else was worseedit: just scanned thread and saw the guy claiming about ebay and you had a go at them

My actions were justified as I would be going to Costa either way, so might as well get it for free. The store manager was very happy, I was happy. No issues at all, I'm pretty certain 490,000 wouldn't have been playing, probably just some people doing multiple codes to a larger extent than me. Don't like giving Coke my money (didn't want them to buy Costa), since they took over I've been more happy to use codes anyway.
jamie1506/12/2018 08:27

My actions were justified as I would be going to Costa either way, so …My actions were justified as I would be going to Costa either way, so might as well get it for free. The store manager was very happy, I was happy. No issues at all, I'm pretty certain 490,000 wouldn't have been playing, probably just some people doing multiple codes to a larger extent than me. Don't like giving Coke my money (didn't want them to buy Costa), since they took over I've been more happy to use codes anyway.

jamie never mind as you just dont seem to get it
jamie156th Dec 2018

Yep, it's this one: …Yep, it's this one: http://www.givex.com/Merchant_pages/6170/terminal/terminalframes.htm

Thank you
brilly16 m ago

i never read all the posts - too much greed there490000 is basically …i never read all the posts - too much greed there490000 is basically nothing vs potential number of usersyou cant justify your own actions by saying someone else was worseedit: just scanned thread and saw the guy claiming about ebay and you had a go at them

I did have a go at them because eBay is going too far. I think if you are using them, you can take as many codes as you will use, but going to sell them is greed.
brilly4 m ago

jamie never mind as you just dont seem to get it

You don't seem to get it either
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants