Costco

Posted 18th Dec 2019
Hi does anyone happen to know if I can accumulate 2% of my purchase from an Apple product as an executive member? I know there are some exclusions.

I’m buying the new iPhone 11 Pro Max. It’s on Costco online for £1099 but says warehouse price may be different. Does anybody who shops at the warehouse know the price?

Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I don't know the warehouse price but it is usually around 3-5% cheaper than the price Apple are selling for,

I'm not aware of any executive exclusions, other than the usual baby formula and cigerettes stuff.
This is terms

Rewards calculation does not include the following purchases: (i) Costco Travel (ii) fuel (iii) cigarettes or tobacco related products, postage stamps, gold bullion or charitable donations, canvas prints and photobooks from the online Photo Centre, baby milk for infants up to the age of 6 months old, purchases from the Food Court; (iv) on purchases made by anyone other than the Executive Membership account primary or spouse cardholders; (v) where prohibited by law; and (vi) on certain other categories of purchases that may be determined at Costco's discretion.
39436433-sI0CN.jpg
Helooooooooo19/12/2019 12:11

Thanks very much

You’re welcome. I was just there and remembered your post so thought I would check for you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions