costco additional card

Found 21st Mar 2017
how to make Costco {individual membership} additional card for somebody leaving at a different address?

wanted to make card for a friend not sure how?

thanks
Community Updates
AskCard
5 Comments
You can add a friend for £15 take them with you next time to Costco and they can sign up on your account as an additional member
additional members address never really asked for you can also add them as a spouse for free then half the membership between you. also if you are near renewal do it when you renew as I'm sure it's charged till renewal so if your like a month away it be 15 for the month then 15 for next year.
Edited by: "justanothercid" 21st Mar 2017
justanothercid

additional members address never really asked for you can also add them … additional members address never really asked for you can also add them as a spouse for free then half the membership between you. also if you are near renewal do it when you renew as I'm sure it's charged till renewal so if your like a month away it be 15 for the month then 15 for next year.

​yeah it does...
ours ran out Feb 2016 but we forgot so we renewed near the end of April 2016 but we went to costco about 2 weeks ago and they said our membership had ran out.
They're crafty apparently if you renew up to 3 months after your last membership had ran out they back date it to the date it ran out so you could lose 3 months.
stefromuk

​yeah it does...ours ran out Feb 2016 but we forgot so we renewed near t … ​yeah it does...ours ran out Feb 2016 but we forgot so we renewed near the end of April 2016 but we went to costco about 2 weeks ago and they said our membership had ran out.They're crafty apparently if you renew up to 3 months after your last membership had ran out they back date it to the date it ran out so you could lose 3 months.

No way if you query it do they do anything about it? Mine runs out in April and I was thinking of leaving it a few month before renewing. If at all.
stefromuk

​yeah it does...ours ran out Feb 2016 but we forgot so we renewed near t … ​yeah it does...ours ran out Feb 2016 but we forgot so we renewed near the end of April 2016 but we went to costco about 2 weeks ago and they said our membership had ran out.They're crafty apparently if you renew up to 3 months after your last membership had ran out they back date it to the date it ran out so you could lose 3 months.

No way if you query it do they do anything about it? Mine runs out in April and I was thinking of leaving it a few month before renewing. If at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants