Costco Hot Buy Toshiba 32W3754DB 32 Inch HD Ready £179.98

Found 27th Nov 2017
Has anyone got this TV? Was looking for reviews but don't seem to be able to find any feedback. Thank you in advance for any responses. I am think of getting it for my daughters bedroom.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Is Toshiba just a rebranded vestel tv usually made in turkey?, on that basis you would probably do just as well with a bush or Hitachi tv from argos, I recently sold my 40" Toshiba as the back lighting was poor, my daughter's blaupunkt tv had a far better picture, especially when it came to computer console use.
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 27th Nov 2017

If it isnt a smart tv dont bother, you can get the same size tv that is smart for the same price

POWYSWALES1 h, 2 m ago

Is Toshiba just a rebranded vestel tv usually made in turkey?, on that …Is Toshiba just a rebranded vestel tv usually made in turkey?, on that basis you would probably do just as well with a bush or Hitachi tv from argos, I recently sold my 40" Toshiba as the back lighting was poor, my daughter's blaupunkt tv had a far better picture, especially when it came to computer console use.

Vestel's a huge company operating multiple factories so it's not necessarily made in turkey. They even bought the Ex-Toshiba plant in Wroclaw from Compal last year.

Original Poster

It is a smart tv with a 5 year guarantee. Not to sure what to do now.

kaisel10 m ago

It is a smart tv with a 5 year guarantee. Not to sure what to do now.

It's always very difficult to tell with budget TVs because there's very little consistency and very few reviews.

Vestel usually do an acceptable enough job for the price so I'd go for the 'Toshiba'.
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 27th Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions