Costco - Kirkland non-bio washing powder

Found 1st Nov 2012
Hi,

I have recently joined Costco and enjoying the savings so far.

Last night I was looking for washing powder and I came across the Kirkland non-bio washing powder (400 washes) for £14.86.

This seems like a very cheap price for 400 washes, but does anyone know if it is any good?

Thank you

1. Misc
  2. Washing
19 Comments

It's comparable to all leading brands - does the job fine - it's a total bargain.

Decent product for poor people.

jonny619447

Decent product for poor people.

What pish are you on about now?

Great price, do they do a bio version?

moob

What pish are you on about now?

Quite self explanatory. I'm not going to resort to using baby noises to explain what is quite obvious.

Original Poster

jonny619447

Quite self explanatory. I'm not going to resort to using baby noises to … Quite self explanatory. I'm not going to resort to using baby noises to explain what is quite obvious.

He is considerably richer than you (us)
Edited by: "lozfitz" 1st Nov 2012

Original Poster

http://anmblog.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c565553ef01287720ae12970c-800wi

Original Poster

LoveHearts

Great price, do they do a bio version?

Nope didn't see a bio version, will have a look next time.

Seems a bargain for washing baby clothes!

jonny619447

Quite self explanatory. I'm not going to resort to using baby noises to … Quite self explanatory. I'm not going to resort to using baby noises to explain what is quite obvious.

Its not, that's why I asked for clarification.

Have used Kirkland washing powder for many yrs.

You will not notice any difference between other products and this much cheaper option.

Babies and kids do not need other soap powders. Used Kirkland for my grand kids with no problems.

It is all marketing hype

moob

Its not, that's why I asked for clarification.

I T S

O K

I F

Y O U

A R E

O N

A

T I G H T

B U D G E T

Don't agree. This, like most products in the Kirkland brand, are every bit as good if not better than the top brands.

Original Poster

jonny619447

I T S O K I F Y O U A R E O N A T I G H T B U D G E T

Loads of mooooooonnnnneeeeyyyyyy!!

Original Poster

iglimpse

Have used Kirkland washing powder for many yrs. You will not notice any … Have used Kirkland washing powder for many yrs. You will not notice any difference between other products and this much cheaper option.Babies and kids do not need other soap powders. Used Kirkland for my grand kids with no problems.It is all marketing hype

Thank you

moob

Don't agree. This, like most products in the Kirkland brand, are every … Don't agree. This, like most products in the Kirkland brand, are every bit as good if not better than the top brands.

You have obviously never used Kirkland batteries before then.

I did use the word 'most' - sorry you missed it

moob

I did use the word 'most' - sorry you missed it

So they only make some products the 'best'. How do they decide what ones to concentrate on, a raffle?

jonny619447

So they only make some products the 'best'. How do they decide what ones … So they only make some products the 'best'. How do they decide what ones to concentrate on, a raffle?

Where have I said they were the 'best'. You seem to have problems reading. Perhaps you should leave it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions