Costco membership

Found 9th Mar
I don't live conveniently close to any Costco warehouse.
I note they have an online-only membership for fifteen quid, which is less than half the price of a normal membership and does not seem to have any membership criteria to fulfill.

My question is, what do I not have access to with an online membership?
I'm assuming I can still buy the same stuff that's in the physical warehouse and at the same price (maybe need to add delivery?)
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I didn't know this was an option , I've not got a Costco membership either as the closest on is 50 minutes away on a good drive so I know I wouldn't make use of it.

ive just looked at the online items though and it looks like the food section is highly reduced , as I can't find items that a friend buys regularly . The prices online all include shipping for the individual item rather than an add on at the end , so I guess you could compare posted deals here for the physical shop to items online to see if you think the postage costs are fair . Be interested to see how members think the two compare too.
I’ve looked on Costco website for stuff I’ve bought in store and can never find anything. If I have it’s different quantities or prices.
I used to have a Costco membership when I lived in the US. It is great if you are feeding a family of 4 or more as everything is in large quantities. They also had excellent deals on clothing and many other household items. My only problem was we ended up spending far too much
Any trip into Costco nearly always costs a minimum of £100.
If you need 45 big rolls at once, a physical limit is a win.

With online only you can’t get a big beefy hotdog, onions and a soda for £1.60.

You’ll survive.
Oneday7710th Mar

Any trip into Costco nearly always costs a minimum of £100. If you need 45 …Any trip into Costco nearly always costs a minimum of £100. If you need 45 big rolls at once, a physical limit is a win. With online only you can’t get a big beefy hotdog, onions and a soda for £1.60. You’ll survive.

*£1.50
tom2kadd13 h, 42 m ago

*£1.50

10p goes un-noticed when I haemorrhage £100.
There's things in store that u can't get online
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants