OR
Qualified as:

Qualified / Certified / Chartered Accountant
Chartered Architect
Doctors (MD) / Dentist / Optician / Pharmacist
Chartered Surveyor
Solicitor / Barrister / Magistrate / Advocate
Chartered Engineer / Civil etc

any other way I can get a membership card? do you have to be a member to go into one of the stores and purchase something?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
deleted1080215
You are looking at individual membership. There are other options, starting at £15 (online shopping - no criteria). Easiest to blag is Trade option.

Look Here
Edited by: "deleted1080215" 15th Apr 2019
deleted108021515/04/2019 11:22

You are looking at individual membership. There are other options, …You are looking at individual membership. There are other options, starting at £15 (online shopping - no criteria). Easiest to blag is Trade option.Look Here

Thanks again mrty

My Mrs wants to go in store and look around so I'll take a look at the trade option

How do you blag for trade membership? I can't provide any of that evidence
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 15th Apr 2019
deleted1080215
stevo610518 m ago

Thanks again mrty My Mrs wants to go in store and look around so I'll …Thanks again mrty My Mrs wants to go in store and look around so I'll take a look at the trade optionHow do you blag for trade membership? I can't provide any of that evidence

You only need someone who has a business ( self employed with letter headed paper) and a letter from them to explain that you are an employee with responsibility to purchase consumables. At least that's the way we did it a few years ago. I've let my membership lapse as I don't live near one.
I say try your luck, When my local was opening i went in armed with my Qualification and not once did they ask to see any proof. They were signing up anyone and everyone.
deleted1080215
samosa17 m ago

I say try your luck, When my local was opening i went in armed with my …I say try your luck, When my local was opening i went in armed with my Qualification and not once did they ask to see any proof. They were signing up anyone and everyone.

True. They need customers, so any reason to join you up I would think.
Just say you run your own business.
I have had a trade account for 15 years .
Didn’t have to prove anything.
yozzman123416 m ago

Just say you run your own business. I have had a trade account for 15 …Just say you run your own business. I have had a trade account for 15 years . Didn’t have to prove anything.

Bit what if when I go to the desk they ask for proof lol
What job do you have? Is there room for poetic license with the criteria?
suejb215/04/2019 14:25

What job do you have? Is there room for poetic license with the criteria?

manager at a warehouse
What can I take to show them
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 15th Apr 2019
I joined via a little pop up desk in a shopping centre. I wasn’t asked about what I did for a living at all. Maybe look around for one of these?
stevo610515/04/2019 14:39

manager at a warehouseWhat can I take to show them

Being part of the Warehouse Managment Team you have the responsibilities of buying coffee, tea bags, sugar for your staffs breaks don't you
cecilmcroberts8 m ago

Being part of the Warehouse Managment Team you have the responsibilities …Being part of the Warehouse Managment Team you have the responsibilities of buying coffee, tea bags, sugar for your staffs breaks don't you

yes I do, your right
Is this Costco deal any good? £33.60 via groupon.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 15th Apr 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants