Costco membership

Posted 8th Aug
Hi does any know any deals on Costco membership apart from there listing on the web page.

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I recently renewed, looked everywhere and even asked at the warehouse and nothing.

I remember a £10 online voucher being part of a new membership last year, but things have changed since then.
Costco is not that cheap except for fuel. You come out with all sorts of reasonably priced things you didn't know you need.
Keep an eye on Groupon - they did a deal last year with membership, batteries, carrot cake and chickens for £x
ccnp08/08/2020 12:02

Costco is not that cheap except for fuel. You come out with all sorts of …Costco is not that cheap except for fuel. You come out with all sorts of reasonably priced things you didn't know you need.

Costco best buys -
Toilet rolls.
TV's
Meat
Washing powder
Frozen meats - chicken fillets etc
Alcohol

And as you've said fuel.

Some items can be pricey but the quality normally outweighs that when compared to elsewhere.

Membership is worth it in my opinion.
Don’t forget the BBQ chicken pizza slices from the Costco cafe.... I have it every time I go, whether I’m hungry or not!!
And the tyres.
shelliebish08/08/2020 13:32

Keep an eye on Groupon - they did a deal last year with membership, …Keep an eye on Groupon - they did a deal last year with membership, batteries, carrot cake and chickens for £x

Will do, thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text