Groups

Costco membership

How can I get costco membership? Do I have to be a registered business?

Many thanks

13 Comments

Banned

or have a professional job

There is a list of jobs that allow membership including anyone who works for the NHS in any capacity ot Police etc. Check their website for details.

£25 yearly unless you do work in certain areas then its free, just take 2 forms of id with you and thats it!

Banned

is this like a cash and carry sorta place, or whatever they used to call them

yeh sassie it is its quite good for certain stuff and alot of the food is vat free so can work out not bad depending on what your buying

Original Poster

I work as a teacher.....

Am I eligible?

wulshaz;5298155

yeh sassie it is its quite good for certain stuff and alot of the food is … yeh sassie it is its quite good for certain stuff and alot of the food is vat free so can work out not bad depending on what your buying

Food is VAT free anyway :-D

Banned

wulshaz;5298155

yeh sassie it is its quite good for certain stuff and alot of the food is … yeh sassie it is its quite good for certain stuff and alot of the food is vat free so can work out not bad depending on what your buying

oh right, not sure if we have one, and dont really have a big enough family to make use probs

Original Poster

Does anyone have any links? The Costco website isnt that great

niallmoran;5298196

Food is VAT free anyway :-D

not all of it was vat free

l33t-krew;5298188

I work as a teacher.....Am I eligible?

yes just take along your 2 forms of id one with your pic and address, it doesnt really tell you much info on the web

wulshaz;5298260

not all of it was vat free

aye, but most food is vat free wherever you buy it - the main exceptions being luxury type foods and the old argument about whether a jaffa cake is a biscuit (zero vat) or a cake (vat applicable!) :-D

l33t-krew;5298188

I work as a teacher.....Am I eligible?

All Public sector workers are, so yes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions