Groups

Costco Membership

I am a Costco member and I remember someone requesting to be a member If your still out there looking to becoming a member get back to me.

Thanx

12 Comments

Banned

yeah I want to become a member...how can I?

ODB_69;8054044

yeah I want to become a member...how can I?

Snap. Sign me up !

Went 3 times , but failed ,.......first they said ok fill in form, then yes and then maybe......finally no!!!......as you have to me a member of this and that........:x

Banned

Me please

jcaho7;8054827

Went 3 times , but failed ,.......first they said ok fill in form, then … Went 3 times , but failed ,.......first they said ok fill in form, then yes and then maybe......finally no!!!......as you have to me a member of this and that........:x

Sorry but :lol:

i'd like to join if poss pls:-D

oooo me please!

me tooooo

Banned

Whats the issue here? Surely its pretty easy to blag? Ive card cards with Costco in my own right (from a personal business venture) and on someone elses account. Costco, Makro, Selco... Tesco.... Got the lot! :w00t:

Dont have one now.... but still use the cafe when in Thurrock (large Pizza for the kids!), especially as I use their car park rather than the main one - to avoid getting asses smash their car doors 'cos the bays are too small.

Original Poster

Would prefer someone or 2 people from Birmingham as they would need a photo taken for there Costco Card so anyone who can meet me in the Birmingham branch let me know when also they charge £15 per card I can have 1 made for a spouse and 1 for a friend so get back to me ppl.

Original Poster

bump 1st time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop screen backlight issue12
      2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..59
      3. Xbox one region11
      4. Best Handheld Emulator?1221

See more discussions