Groups

Costco Membership

Can anyone help me get a costco membership? I'm not a trade but have spoken with people in the past who have got cards through referalls or through friends and family.

Thanks in advance for any help.

11 Comments

You dont have to be a trade to get a costco card but you need to be in employment as will need to see your payslip. Annual membership fee is £25.00 i think. Also your card has your photograph imprinted on it so no one else will able to use it without you being there.

last week trade membership was £24 and its an additional £12 per card for friend or family

I still can't get my head around how a shop can charge a yearly membership for you to go & buy from them :-/

Banned

WheresMeNuts

I still can't get my head around how a shop can charge a yearly … I still can't get my head around how a shop can charge a yearly membership for you to go & buy from them :-/

Its to keep the riff raff out. X)

guv

Have you been to a Costco? oO

Banned

sancho1983

Have you been to a Costco? oO:D

I have a trade membership. It's rare I'd use it other than weekday mornings (when its relatively empty.) The only way I like to shop! X)

Its worth having just for the cake.

guv

Doesn't work then. I'm a member.

Hi there good people....

Do I have to pay an annual fee for all the additional cards on my Trade Account or do I just Pay the £20+vat for the main trade account card? oO

Cheers!!8)

Banned

If only CostCo had a website.....

dimebars

If only CostCo had a website.....

Like this one? costco.co.uk/ ??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1727
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645
      4. word association Game74044569

See more discussions