Costco offer - 3.75ctw Cushion Cut Diamond Baguette Ring, Platinum

Posted 14th Oct
Costco deal on offer from today but there is only ONE in stock. Suitable as a Christmas present! Free delivery
  • Total Diamonds: 3
  • Center Diamond Cut: Cushion
  • Side Diamond Cut: Tapered Baguette
  • Center Diamond Weight: 3.40ct
  • Total Diamond Weight: 3.75ctw
  • Diamond Colour: Near Colourless (G)
  • Center Diamond Clarity: VS1
  • Platinum
  • Size N - Sizeable up or down 1 size
costco.co.uk/Jew…512
Community Updates
7 Comments
Cheap!
Only 1 in stock! I wanted 2. Maybe next time!🤪🤑
Great Christmas stocking filler
Mmm love baguettes 😋
That's a okay cut & clarity & good colour. Plus can claim the VAT back so should bring it down to just over 40K.

The Costco stones tend to be VS1 so might one to inspect it. If your lucky the cut is so good cannot see the inclusion.

Does it have a GIA or AGS certificate?
Sammy8614/10/2019 09:02

That's a okay cut & clarity & good colour. Plus can claim the VAT back so …That's a okay cut & clarity & good colour. Plus can claim the VAT back so should bring it down to just over 40K.The Costco stones tend to be VS1 so might one to inspect it. If your lucky the cut is so good cannot see the inclusion.Does it have a GIA or AGS certificate?

you clearly haven't even clicked on the link but hey we all like to be waffling experts
AMaky14/10/2019 13:03

you clearly haven't even clicked on the link but hey we all like to be …you clearly haven't even clicked on the link but hey we all like to be waffling experts

Haha I did. The latter comment about certification is valid.

What is your useful contribution to this thread...

And have some experience of diamonds albeit mostly family in Israel & South Africa... but what would I know...
Edited by: "Sammy86" 14th Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants