Groups
    EXPIRED

Costco Return?

We've just bought a Costco Kidkraft Kitchen for Christmas but realised my 2 year old has little or no interest in a kitchen at all!

Do you think I'll be able to return it to them considering there is absolutely nothing wrong with the kitchen?

Anyone experience with a similar dilemma (problem being the nearest Costco is 40+ miles away).

Many thanks.

10 Comments

Costco are normally good when taking things back. I remember taking a console back after like a year and a friend did similar.

Yeah, so long as it's unused. Costco are great for things like this.

One of the main benefits of being a member of Costco is their no quibble returns policy.

How do you know your little one has no interest in it?

Original Poster

Unfortunately I'm not a member!

Well, been to a few shops with them today and although she looked at them for a second, I asked her if she wanted one and she said no. She did like the look of it online which is why I bought it but in reality she only plays with most things for a minute or two but was far more interested in the dolls and prams and wants a bike.

fruityloops

Unfortunately I'm not a member!Well, been to a few shops with them today … Unfortunately I'm not a member!Well, been to a few shops with them today and although she looked at them for a second, I asked her if she wanted one and she said no. She did like the look of it online which is why I bought it but in reality she only plays with most things for a minute or two but was far more interested in the dolls and prams and wants a bike.

Your 2 year old liked the look of it online? Good lord

Original Poster

benjammin316

Your 2 year old liked the look of it online? Good lord

Are you joking? I showed her a video of that particular kitchen and she said she liked it, she does have an opinion despite being 2 and a half.

fruityloops

Are you joking? I showed her a video of that particular kitchen and she … Are you joking? I showed her a video of that particular kitchen and she said she liked it, she does have an opinion despite being 2 and a half.

Oh right

Banned

Pretty sad that you don't know what your 2 year olds into!

Original Poster

damo1972

Pretty sad that you don't know what your 2 year olds into!

She's two, she has the attention span of a goldfish. She has minimal interest in many things (my son was the opposite and played for hours with all his toys). Thanks for your input, very helpful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.513
      2. One for the mathmeticians2539
      3. Cat Chat77744
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047177

See more discussions