Groups

COSTCO Sheffield ???

Hi my local costco are driving me CRAZY... Been after the Pandora starter bracelet for a gift, The last week they have been expecting stock daily so told me to ring in the morning which i have and they have had 0... They checked other store for me and apparently they have a fair few in stock in Sheffield. I said brillinat can you tansfer it for me please and they do not offer this.
    Can any kind person on here kindly pick one up for me ??
    I know its a big ask but im a week into recovery from an operation and not allowed to drive yet!!

9 Comments

Original Poster

can someone please move this to misc ??

Where are you located?

Banned

WTF are these things?

Theres 2 new fully branded seemingly permanent pandora shops in meadow hall, both with queues stretching down the main mall.

WTF?!?!

Just got back from MeadowHELL myself. Apparently it's a charm bracelet.

Original Poster

Hi im located in Derby but can't drive at the mo
    Happy to pay some towards costs for whoever is kind enough to get one for me

I dont know if theres a store in westfield, derby but nottinghams victoria centre has a pandora shop and a pandora reseller.

i know they have these in costco in birmingham not to far do you know anyone in brum?

They have these in Liverpool, two or three charms and they're around £70 and £100

Original Poster

No dont know anyone in brum , or liverpool
    Costco are cheaper than the oandora shops
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1948
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047083
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33
      5. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527

See more discussions