Costco trial

Found 28th Jun
Hi,

Does anyone know of anyway if getting a free Costco trial? I don’t really want to pay for membership just for a one off purchase.

Thanks

Dan
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
No such thing as a trial membership AFAIK.

Either find a friend who's a member and go along with them, or pay up.
Pay the membership and then refund it. They let you refund all the way up to your renewal.
iant6723 m ago

Pay the membership and then refund it. They let you refund all the way up …Pay the membership and then refund it. They let you refund all the way up to your renewal.

Really? They have no problems with that?
hethekid11 m ago

I was told when I signed up that if I didn't feel I was getting value from my membership, I could cancel any time up to renewal. Costco just want customers to get value from them, or so I was told.
hethekid46 m ago

Yep it’s their customer satisfaction guarantee. Their other guarantees are amazing we returned a bed no questions asked after 10 months. No other bed company would do that and was surprised they did to be honest but member of staff told me to call them and they help as said no questions asked.

Risk-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • On Membership: We will cancel and refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
  • On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price, with the following general exceptions - please see Costco.co.uk or the membership counter for details on current exceptions:
Edited by: "eslick" 28th Jun
Costco’s customer service is great. I’ve had a couple of issues and they’ve been sorted with absolutely no hassle at all. If you only want one thing, you could find someone you know with a card and go shopping with them. I’ve done that a couple of times and just handed my membership card over at the till and my friend has paid with their card.

If you’re looking at the Southampton one then drop me a PM if you don’t know anyone with one and I’ll meet you down there at some point - I’m happy to have a wander round at any point.
Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 30th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants