Groups

Costume thoughts for Halloween...

Looking to get on the ball early this year as I left everything last minute last year and missed out. Anyone have any costume thoughts for Halloween parties. I remember one costume last year a man was running round wearing a large weetabix box with a gun, he called himself the cereal killer. Any thoughts - thanks in advance

7 Comments

In work we sell halloween costumes, have to say they are quite expensive though. But a new one for this year is Miss. R.I.Punzel ........think about it, very clever!

Original Poster

suze;2996027

In work we sell halloween costumes, have to say they are quite expensive … In work we sell halloween costumes, have to say they are quite expensive though. But a new one for this year is Miss. R.I.Punzel ........think about it, very clever!

Very Good suze. Do you have an online outlet?

kemo;2996099

Very Good suze. Do you have an online outlet?

No, I work for Birthdays who stock partyland stuff. The makes of the costumes are 'Rubies' and 'Smiffys' if that is any help. Just goggle those 2 brands and you should find stockists.

Hope this helps.

Original Poster

Thanks suze, have a bit of rep for your help :thumbsup:

kemo;2996200

Thanks suze, have a bit of rep for your help :thumbsup:

Your welcome kemo, no need for rep, only trying to help!

The joker out of batman ??

Cereal killer is a good one like! :-)

ajay87;2996694

The joker out of batman ??

Why so serious?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…912
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions