Groups
    EXPIRED

cot and pram bedding

Banned
    having not had a baby for some years im at a loss as to where to get some bedding for my neice.... she dont have much money so needs to be good value

5 Comments

i got most of mine from toys r us , often prmos on like 3for2, make sure to get gold card you get vouchers from them to spend like £5off wys £30

they also do bundle like 2 sheets and a fleece for x amount which is good value

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Content/Product/products2/289248_s.jpg

Cot/Cotbed Bedding Bale - Blue and White

This essential bedding bale set for baby is suitable for cots and cot beds. Features 1 x cellular blanket, 1 x soft fleecy blanket, 2 x easy fit jersey sheets and 2 x flannelette sheets.
    for £29.99 also in cream, lemon/white or pink/white

I was in asda yesterday and they had sets of cot bedding half price. but cant remember how much just remember seeing it was half price.

Asda are brill. Got beautiful fleece blankets for prams/cot/pushchair for £3, and they wash brilliantly.

Dunelm Mill are quite good too.

Original Poster Banned

thanks for the replies .. been a great help

Personally I've used the sleeping bags. You can always get them quite cheap from TKMax.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61478
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
      4. word association Game73944536

See more discussions