Found 22nd Jun 2008
Looking for the best price on a cot bed matress. Doesn't have to be highest quality as son keeps wetting bed and I have to buy new so any help appreciated.

16 Comments

£19.99 in IKEA if it is the right size?

Have you tried a mattress protector. I bought a mattress for about 85 quid from motercare because i liked the fact if my son does pee bed i can zip off the top bit and wash it. Might be worth extra money if they still do them and dont forget theres a code floating around here for 20% off there

Original Poster

Thanks very much for the help, tried protectors but he keeps kicking them off, if you say there is one that zips on I shall look into it. Thanks, Rep to all.

*********.co.uk/NEW…tem

cheap and made to measure too??
I have the zip off one and the only comment i would make is that it made him sweat! didnt matter what we did so we have had to turn it to the fabric side anyway...

Original Poster

:? Doesn't look like the filter liked that link.

LadyMadonna;2368078

:? Doesn't look like the filter liked that link.

sorry i just searched

cotbed mattress

top filter cheapest price plus postage

came up with £19.99 and i think £7 postage made o your size with removeable cover? maybe they can even make it with a waterproof side for you if you ask?:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks again, will give it a go.

How old is he ?
If under 5 would say he must wear a nappy if it keeps happening worked for me.

Original Poster

He's 7 and a half, he's been given medication for it but still not working. Don't want to put him in a full bed yet as he'd ruin the matress but he's getting big.

I have brought single mattress protectors from Aldi, think they are about £3.99 and they are great. They stay on really well and will protect the mattress from virtually everything. You can also buy these little elastic thingies which stretch accross the corners underneath the mattress when you fit the protector so that it deffinately wont come off. Paid a couple of quid for some of these but I think I have seen them in the poundshop.

I used to have the same problem and this worked really well for me. Quick to dry aswell.

LadyMadonna;2368699

He's 7 and a half, he's been given medication for it but still not … He's 7 and a half, he's been given medication for it but still not working. Don't want to put him in a full bed yet as he'd ruin the matress but he's getting big.

poor love i hope he is ok soon;-)

We got ours from ebay brand new too

Cheapest and Bestest place ever!!!!! [url]www.pramworld.co.uk[/url]

Fantabulastic!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS got everything for my 2 boys from there, cots, moses baskets, matresses, prams the lot! Wouldnt shop anywhere else! xxxxxxxx

Also the mattress i have from the pramworld website i gave you has a zip over cover to wash xxxxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Leicester sack their manager!23
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.44
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34137
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769206

See more discussions