Groups
    EXPIRED

cotbed bedding

Hi,

Poss a male thing but I am struggling to find cotbed duvet cover and pillowcases to fit 140 x 150 ish duvet and at a sensible price.

I've got twins, 1 x boy and 1 x girl so pink and blue, thomas and fairy etc

Knowing the size is *very* important, I have already bought 2 x covers that are too small becuase they simply say "suitable for cotbed" or cotbed set. I've figured now that there are more than one general cotbed size, 100x120 and 140x150 (ish). i scream when I look on tesco or wilko websites and they don't put the size.

Any help appreciated.

4 Comments

Surely Mothercare will have the sizes you want? Don't forget quidco at 5% & there are loads of 10% off codes at the moment.

If not, where did you get the cot / duvet? you could look there for the right size bedding ...

Don't know if this helps but iussd to buy single covers and put the quilt into the end that was stitched and the opposite end that had the fastenings on I used to tuck under the mattress it also stopped the quilt being kicked off. Also when they move onto a single quilt you've got a cover already buy cheap quilt covers then put a character fleec blanket on top if they want specific ones x

Original Poster

Perpita;4409332

Don't know if this helps but iussd to buy single covers and put the quilt … Don't know if this helps but iussd to buy single covers and put the quilt into the end that was stitched and the opposite end that had the fastenings on I used to tuck under the mattress it also stopped the quilt being kicked off. Also when they move onto a single quilt you've got a cover already buy cheap quilt covers then put a character fleec blanket on top if they want specific ones x

What a fantastic idea. The problem isn't finding the cover sets, they're just so unbelievably expensive and having twins its twice as expensive all round.

Brilliant, thank you, wish I had thought of that, seems to obvious now ;-)

Pleased I could help. X
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?67
      2. Quick EBay Nectar Question33
      3. Best IPTV Currently45
      4. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44

See more discussions