Groups

Could a mod let me know why my "Tesco £10 top up for £5" has been deleted please

I couldnt find the deal elsewhere (but im pretty bad at searching!!) there is another similar £10 sim for £5.00 but that is for the sim card, the deal i posted was for a top up voucher,

Cheers

11 Comments

Original Poster

anyone??

The sim is now free apparently!!!

Goes in basket at £5 though so not that good.

BlondeBella;4786770

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/369509/tesco-mobile-10-pounds-top-up-vouch/

The OP's would have been older than that.

Original Poster

BlondeBella;4786770

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/369509/tesco-mobile-10-pounds-top-up-vouch/

I posted my one about 20 minutes ago, someones only just posted that??:x

Original Poster

Benjimoron;4786788

The sim is now free apparently!!!Goes in basket at £5 though so not that … The sim is now free apparently!!!Goes in basket at £5 though so not that good.

I tried that with the sim also and it goes to £5, but my one was for a £10 top up for a fiver, thunder stolen by someone who read my post about it disappearing and posting the deal again, bit of a coincidence dont you think,

Can a mod please come back to me thats ridiculous,

SO does your top up voucher!

Dodgy advertising on behalf of Tesco. The £5 discount is only because you would have been paying delivery, not that the thing is actually cheaper!

clondikemike;4786806

I posted my one about 20 minutes ago, someones only just posted that??:x

Thats the only one i can find, looks like someone removed it.

Benjimoron;4786794

The OP's would have been older than that.

Yeah i thought it would but couldnt find it.

Original Poster

You can see from when i posted this to when they posted the deal again, how very dare them!!!

supermod

Thanks for your post clondikemike. I've checked & your post had been member spammed as a duplicate of this deal :

hotukdeals.com/ite…di/

It's not though - they are different item numbers & a different product.

I'll unspam your post now & remove the later duplicate repost, thanks.

Original Poster

sigma;4787800

Thanks for your post clondikemike. I've checked & your post had been … Thanks for your post clondikemike. I've checked & your post had been member spammed as a duplicate of this deal :http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/369402/free-tesco-mobile-sim-with-10-credi/It's not though - they are different item numbers & a different product.I'll unspam your post now & remove the later duplicate repost, thanks.

Thanks a lot sigma, it seems the deal is causing confusion with a problem with Tesco's website, def is £5 for a £10 top up though,:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions