could anyone give me an amazon NUS discount code

I'm building a new pc and discovered you can get 5% off with this code and as it's so much money this will make a significant difference.
Thanks

3 Comments

Hi, I don't think the 5% works anymore (amazon.co.uk/gp/…300). It does state: the discount will apply to all eligible purchases until the end date of 31 October 2016.

I have Amazon Student, and can confirm he 5% stopped working in November last year. Unless there's a new code someone knows about and I'm missing out?
Edited by: "mi5tery" 5th Mar

it does not work anyome

mi5tery

Hi, I don't think the 5% works anymore … Hi, I don't think the 5% works anymore (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200217300). It does state: the discount will apply to all eligible purchases until the end date of 31 October 2016.I have Amazon Student, and can confirm he 5% stopped working in November last year. Unless there's a new code someone knows about and I'm missing out?

it does not work anyome

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, no problem
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
    4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22

See more discussions