Could anyone here proof read my work?

Just a 2000 word essay split into four sections, i'd really appreciate it if someone with experience could just check my grammar and how it flows, and suggest any improvements in this area

Will rep anyone who can help

Thanks,

ECA

27 Comments

I'd Give it a go, no experience tbh but ill read through it and point out any bits that dont seem right

PM'd ya:thumbsup:

dean3988;4999013

I'd Give it a go, no experiance tbh but ill read through it and point out … I'd Give it a go, no experiance tbh but ill read through it and point out any bits that dont seem right

Oh lord..lol

deb8z;4999045

Oh lord..lol

hahahaha shut up lmao

lol @ deb8z
Nice spot

[email protected] editing it !

deb8z;4999212

[email protected] editing it !

Editing what?

deb8z;4999045

Oh lord..lol

Its spelt right. You've spelt it wrong.

See post 4:-D

Banned

dinglebin;4999252

you missed deans edit then - pmsl

sassie;4999301

you missed deans edit then - pmsl

and the fact it says "edited by dean @" :lol:

be fair to the lad, thats what spel chakaz 4.

dean3988;4999226

Editing what?

LOL nice try fella :thumbsup:

NOTE: A PURELY HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION: If a member does this professionally and has an established on-line business offering proofreading services, could they send a link to the OP with a 50% discount code for their site (if asked to do so, of course). Or would this be considered self-promotion?

Banned

Liddle ol' me;4999417

NOTE: A PURELY HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION: If a member does this … NOTE: A PURELY HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION: If a member does this professionally and has an established on-line business offering proofreading services, could they send a link to the OP with a 50% discount code for their site (if asked to do so, of course). Or would this be considered self-promotion?

self promotion

MinstrelMan;4999332

and the fact it says "edited by dean @" :lol:be fair to the lad, thats … and the fact it says "edited by dean @" :lol:be fair to the lad, thats what spel chakaz 4.

And he even goes on to deny editing it. Shame. Hope the OP didn't send it to be proof read. LOL

sassie;4999439

self promotion

Yes, thought so :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;4999417

NOTE: A PURELY HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION: If a member does this … NOTE: A PURELY HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION: If a member does this professionally and has an established on-line business offering proofreading services, could they send a link to the OP with a 50% discount code for their site (if asked to do so, of course). Or would this be considered self-promotion?

:giggle: Risky business ;-)

OP - You can PM me a few paragraphs if you want...

(The smiley server is so messed up at the moment. There is a giggle and a wink and a smile in there if you cannot see them!...)

jah128;4999473

:giggle: Risky business ;-) OP - You can PM me a few … :giggle: Risky business ;-) OP - You can PM me a few paragraphs if you want... (The smiley server is so messed up at the moment. There is a giggle and a wink and a smile in there if you cannot see them!...):)

I absolutely agree, so I should make it 100% clear that I don't have such a business! :thumbsup:

Me neither :whistling::whistling:
[SIZE=1]
(Some whistles in there that time.)
[/SIZE]

jah128;4999545

Me neither :whistling::whistling:

Ah, so you do then! Reported for self-promotion :-D

I've got a 10" ??? (is that self promotion???)

Banned

dinglebin;4999644

only if you can't prove it

dinglebin;4999644

No that's just a lie.

dinglebin;4999252

This guy knows what he's talkin bout

Banned

dean3988;4999685

This guy knows what he's talkin bout

which is more than can be said for your spelling, and for your cover up, shame on you young boy :w00t:

Original Poster

Sorry for the lack of replies i was getting some more work done. PM sent deb8z thank you =)

I have experience in proof reading. Spent 2 years as a side job proof reading books before they are published.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183114
    2. Sad news about Barcelona914
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!66
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764041

See more discussions