Groups

Could anyone recommend me a good HORROR film please?.....

and im talking really scary here, one that will make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and make my wife hide behind the sofa! hehe

It has to be really scary since im not easily frightened!

Thanks

58 Comments

exorcist

I cant watch horror films anymore - my poor hubby cant bare me watching them with him lol ..............but The Candyman got me screaming like mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont say it THREE TIMES OMG HE IS COMING TO GET YOU!! THROUGH THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!

England v USA/Algeria/Slovenia World Cup 2010 :whistling:

White Chicks

House of Wax, scared me stiff!!! Shame Paris Hilton was in it for a short time!

House of 1000 corpses.

the decent.

Original Poster

4444405;8958193

House of Wax, scared me stiff!!! Shame Paris Hilton was in it for a short … House of Wax, scared me stiff!!! Shame Paris Hilton was in it for a short time!

I might give that one a go thanks:thumbsup:

Banned

nightmare on elm street, and the one where the woods eat them, i dont really do horror movies as i have nightmares after

The RIng Japanese original?

paranormal activity

Original Poster

dmtuk;8958203

the decent.

already seen that one, was not so scary im my eyes:-D

raptorcigs;8958178

exorcist

+1

rec?
    i found that really intense, its in spanish with subs and i think thats why it gripped me so as I had to concentrate on reading and watching
    got to watch it in the dark
    rec2 was a let down for me thow

sassie are u on about the ruins?

Original Poster

ameet80uk;8958214

paranormal activity

Watched that already and i have to admit it was kind of freakish:w00t:

Banned

tatemze;8958228

rec?i found that really intense, its in spanish with subs and i think … rec?i found that really intense, its in spanish with subs and i think thats why it gripped me so as I had to concentrate on reading and watchinggot to watch it in the darkrec2 was a let down for me thowsassie are u on about the ruins?

doesnt ring a bell, cant remember what it was called, but it put the fear of god up me :oops:

Original Poster

tatemze;8958228

rec?i found that really intense, its in spanish with subs and i think … rec?i found that really intense, its in spanish with subs and i think thats why it gripped me so as I had to concentrate on reading and watchinggot to watch it in the darkrec2 was a let down for me thowsassie are u on about the ruins?

seen it already (american version) have not watched the spanish version though:thinking:

the decent 2, unborn, mirrors, orphan, wolfman, shutter, The Uninvited, The Entity,

u know a haunting in connecticut(spelling?) made me jump alot
    i was surprised

and tut tut watching the remake and not the original
    iv not sin the remake of rec(quarantine) yet, apparantly they are making a quarantine 2 but not a remake of rec2
    or so iv heard

ive heard the sight of my behind can be quite scary

Original Poster

allycat38;8958299

the decent 2, unborn, mirrors, orphan, wolfman, shutter, The Uninvited, … the decent 2, unborn, mirrors, orphan, wolfman, shutter, The Uninvited, The Entity,

Thanks for those - repped ya:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tatemze;8958308

u know a haunting in connecticut(spelling?) made me jump aloti was … u know a haunting in connecticut(spelling?) made me jump aloti was surprised

yup seen that too. It was not as scary as I thought it would have been:?

Saw set 1-6

allycat38;8958299

the decent 2, unborn, mirrors, orphan, wolfman, shutter, The Uninvited, … the decent 2, unborn, mirrors, orphan, wolfman, shutter, The Uninvited, The Entity,

the decent 2 not as good as the first one , unborn the kid freaked me out , mirrors bleh , orphan i guessed the twist 20 minutes in , wolfman watched 20 minutes and not alot happened , aint seen shutter , the uninvited was ok but i wouldnt say scary , not seen the entity

if you like gore and random death , id say the new halloween movies , another new one is the stepfather not really scary but it was quite good

and if you aint seen 28 days/ weeks later get them

I've not seen it myself, but there's a film recently released called The Killer Inside Me, meant to be really scary/gruesome....

exorcism of emily rose
    the omen- the old one

the collector

Original Poster

brock101;8958396

the decent 2 not as good as the first one , unborn the kid freaked me out … the decent 2 not as good as the first one , unborn the kid freaked me out , mirrors bleh , orphan i guessed the twist 20 minutes in , wolfman watched 20 minutes and not alot happened , aint seen shutter , the uninvited was ok but i wouldnt say scary , not seen the entity if you like gore and random death , id say the new halloween movies , another new one is the stepfather not really scary but it was quite goodand if you aint seen 28 days/ weeks later get them

I like movies about the supernatural, zombies, ghosts etc but im not really into slasher movies:-D

the was this one film i see about 2 years ago about a ghost hurting children in ether an orphanage or childrens hospital , but i cant remember the name , think it was set in england with an american

ether way i thought it was pretty good , shame i cant remember the name of it

28 days / weeks later is zombies you will love that if you aint seen it

just searched and its called fragile , the child hurting ghost

Original Poster

brock101;8958464

28 days / weeks later is zombies you will love that if you aint seen it

Thanks for the recommendations, but already seen both, great zombie flicks:thumbsup:

triangle was pretty messed up , you seen that?

How comes no-one's mentioned 'The Grudge' yet - can't just be me who was left traumatised! :w00t:

Then again, I can't even watch the end of Blair Witch by myself :thinking:

Four years later and OH still make that bl**dy noise to torment me :roll:

The happening was quite freaky, but then it turned out that it was the plants and trees poisoning everyones minds :giggle:

The Skeleton Key? Slow start but freaky!!:thumbsup:

To Let, Spanish with subtitles, still gives me nightmares!:cry:

im on the same boat as you mate, nothing seems scary enough. my mates once dropped me off at a grave site just before midnight once, left me there for 20mins, it was in a very quite village and was foggy and cold, i just got bored...they even tried sneaking into the graveyard to make noises but i just found it hilarious. i blame it all on my dad, as a kid he filmed all the elms streets on vhs, edited any nude or explicit parts and we watched em for a laugh and if i got a scared my dad would say "dont worry, any second now the director will say CUT, and they will all will have a break to drink a cuppa even freddy" haha.

I prefer films that make me jump now rather that scare. Drag me to hell is good one to watch with the wife as its not scary at all but it funny and makes you jump. same with mr.vampire with sammu hung, SOOO funny with jump scenes. Mr. Vampire is highly recommended but not scary im afraid like all of them lol here's link on imdb ]http//ww…71/. oh Japanese one called THIRST is also good.

if you dont want a balance of comedy and horror and just want to scare the wife sh**less then just watch REC, already mentioned before, it pretty good

jazminkennedy;8958668

The Skeleton Key? Slow start but freaky!!:thumbsup:To Let, Spanish with … The Skeleton Key? Slow start but freaky!!:thumbsup:To Let, Spanish with subtitles, still gives me nightmares!:cry:

Ooh, Skeleton Key is one of my fave ever films - good one, wanna watch it now :thumbsup:

Mrs.Z;8958673

Ooh, Skeleton Key is one of my fave ever films - good one, wanna watch it … Ooh, Skeleton Key is one of my fave ever films - good one, wanna watch it now :thumbsup:

I'm quite sharp, but it took me mo to realise what happened in the end!:oops: Too freaky!:thumbsup:

You have to watch To Let, just disturbing, again major twist in the end!;-)

jazminkennedy;8958687

I'm quite sharp, but it took me mo to realise what happened in the … I'm quite sharp, but it took me mo to realise what happened in the end!:oops: Too freaky!:thumbsup:You have to watch To Let, just disturbing, again major twist in the end!;-)

Haven't heard of that one, will have to check it out

The Ordeal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1932
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4681417
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941351
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.22

See more discussions