Could anyone send me a Xbox Live gold trial membership?

I just brought myself a gold Xbox live membership but the seller cannot send me the code until next week and I'm really wanting to go online today. Could anyone do me a massive favour and send me a gold live code? Even if it's the 24 hours that come with game cases I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

14 Comments

Original Poster

zworld

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/xbox-live-14-day-code - 99p

Thanks for this but it's for new accounts only!

Original Poster

zworld

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription ???

I've tried it but it says the trials are unavailable

I am not sure about XBOX, but on my PS4, all I have to do is create a new user on my PS4 and I can take advantage of Sony's free trial.

if it's a new account they have (think it's still running) a moth for a quid, just start a subscription to get the month, then go to outlook account to cancel it.

why can't the seller send the code until next week?

ask for it to be sent via email or text

Original Poster

dataload

why can't the seller send the code until next week?ask for it to be sent … why can't the seller send the code until next week?ask for it to be sent via email or text

I purchased the membership a while ago and haven't been able to go on my Xbox since buying it and now I've gone on to the link he sent it said there was an error and I needed to contact the seller. But the seller is now shut until next week unfortunately!

Get one from ebay, they are dirt cheap

Banned

Are you on xb1?

Original Poster

MrGimmeThatHeat

Are you on xb1?

I am yes!

Banned

craigdcfc

I am yes!

I just seen that the trial isn't working for you, i could create a new email and get a xbox live month trial. Then you can download the account on your xbox and set it to home and share the xbox gold on that account to be able to play on your original account?

Sent you a 2 day trial i had in an old box by PM, I have another but terms state 1 per xbox live account so it wouldn't work.

X3N66-B9RGG-YCKDX-HR2K2-8XBRF
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions