Expired

Could I ask anyone with two minutes spare to complete my daughters university questionnaire please. Link in first post. Thank you.

Found 16th Dec 2017Edited by:"tinkerbellian"
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT RESPONDED
She needs 100 responses to analyse , so it's really appreciated. She is looking for a cross section of people again, so no restrictions on age etc . Questions are really quick and simple .Thank you again.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Needs a 'none of the above' or 'don't known any' option in the 'Do you know which brands are owned by ...' questions.
But I completed anyway.
44 Comments
Original Poster
100 respondents achieved , many thanks for your assistance
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 17th Dec 2017
Done.
Original Poster
kencol1 m ago

Done.

Thank you , thought I'd post before I went to work , but didn't expect anyone else to be around yet
and done - seems more like a brand awareness survey ?
Original Poster
rogparki8 m ago

and done - seems more like a brand awareness survey ?

Thanks rogparki , it's for her dissertation which if I understand correctly is in part about people's awareness of main companies and brands they own
Done
Done
Done.
Needs a 'none of the above' or 'don't known any' option in the 'Do you know which brands are owned by ...' questions.
But I completed anyway.
Original Poster
Ar460rn3 m ago

Needs a 'none of the above' or 'don't known any' option in the 'Do you …Needs a 'none of the above' or 'don't known any' option in the 'Do you know which brands are owned by ...' questions.But I completed anyway.

I think you can leave blank if you don't know in any section , but thanks for the feedback, I will check with her. Many thanks for completing too.
Done.
Edited by: "snoopy18" 16th Dec 2017
Done
Ar460rn20 m ago

Needs a 'none of the above' or 'don't known any' option in the 'Do you …Needs a 'none of the above' or 'don't known any' option in the 'Do you know which brands are owned by ...' questions.But I completed anyway.

Correct. Have to guess one to move on.
Done
tinkerbellian19 m ago

I think you can leave blank if you don't know in any section , but thanks …I think you can leave blank if you don't know in any section , but thanks for the feedback, I will check with her. Many thanks for completing too.

Incorrect. It goes red and highlights that you have to answer.
Original Poster
mrty5 m ago

Incorrect. It goes red and highlights that you have to answer.

Thanks for the feedback she is looking into that
I could barely think of three brands owned by the companies, I never pay attention to who owns what.
Completed
Done - I have one doing a dissertation too
Had to leave survey as I couldn't answer who owns what. If I had guessed the survey would be skewed.
I know people that work for Unilever... The others brands I'm clueless about.. Done. Hope it helped
Edited by: "wayners" 16th Dec 2017
r4rcm17 m ago

Had to leave survey as I couldn't answer who owns what. If I had guessed …Had to leave survey as I couldn't answer who owns what. If I had guessed the survey would be skewed.

No. Just answer the best you can.. I only knew 1 answer and that was a guess.. If you don't know just guess 1 so you can move on.. They won't care as just need 100 people to have ago
Edited by: "wayners" 16th Dec 2017
Done
Completed, but as stated above a few times, needs a "None of the above" option!
Done.
Done
Would be helpful to have an instruction page or similar before the survey that explains the purpose and how to complete.
Done 🤪
Donr
Done
Done
Done x
Done but as others have said, I'm aware of the name but brands unknown.

I answered Ben and Jerry's where I didn't know (hope this helps)
Done. X
Completed..n good luck to her for the dissertation
Original Poster
xboxc3 h, 55 m ago

Would be helpful to have an instruction page or similar before the survey …Would be helpful to have an instruction page or similar before the survey that explains the purpose and how to complete.

Thanks , posted this super quickly before I had to get ready for work this morning, will let her know though as any feedback is helpful in case she needs to compile another survey
Original Poster
GlentoranMark2 h, 41 m ago

Done but as others have said, I'm aware of the name but brands unknown.I …Done but as others have said, I'm aware of the name but brands unknown.I answered Ben and Jerry's where I didn't know (hope this helps)

That's still really helpful as it all adds to her research
Original Poster
Thank you all for completing this to help and your feedback , just finished work and it was lovely to see how many have helped out x
Completed.
Done, Merry Xmas
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants