Could I fit into a Zara coat - aged 13/14???

Found 13th Jan
Hi there, I've seen a fab coat but it's in the children's s depaetment. The largest size is 13/14 years and I usually take a 10 in most stores - anyone know how true to size they come up and whether I could squeeze in? Many
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Yes
Why not just order it and find out, add items to bring the order value to £50+ for free delivery. If it fits, keep it, and return the other items, if it doesn't fit, return all the items. Returns are free using their returns method. They do have a size guide on their web site zara.com/uk/…ide
Thanks all, I was mainly worried about the length of the arms but with a free returns policy you can't go wrong!
My daughter is 13/14 and she wears a size 8 in ladies clothes. Sleeves aren’t a problem but children’s clothes legs are shorter I find.
bluep9 h, 10 m ago

My daughter is 13/14 and she wears a size 8 in ladies clothes. Sleeves …My daughter is 13/14 and she wears a size 8 in ladies clothes. Sleeves aren’t a problem but children’s clothes legs are shorter I find.

Wierd how you don't know your daughter's exact age.
craigstephens2 m ago

Wierd how you don't know your daughter's exact age.

Hahaha I meant that’s the size she takes in kids clothes! She’s 13 but a small 13 could still be in 11-12 and a large one in 15-16 so i thought her clothing size was more important to the OP.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants