could I have a office unidays code please??

Found 12th Jan 2016
Sorry to be cheeky - I was wondering if someone could possibly send me a unidays code for office pls??? I can't seem to get one although I have a NUS card...Thanks!! xx
Community Updates
AskOffice
10 Comments
Contribute to the community a bit perhaps..?
Member: 12.01.2016

Deals Posted 0
Post Views 0
Comments 1

Nope.
lol at least they no they are being cheeky
Original Poster
ah sorry guys im such a loser with tech - I dont really get all these sites, i just hoped someone cld maybe help me no offence intended xx
UNI-ZFZG-PZTF-DDG5
UNI-ZFZG-PZTF-DDG5
Original Poster
got 1 now anyway
Hey just had a look and on the uni days app they say other people can't use the codes, I'm guessing they make you log it when using, I went office yesterday and they were doing an extra 20% off sale items at the tills yesterday, (this was at Trafford centre) I'm unsure of other stores
gerrix

Hey just had a look and on the uni days app they say other people can't … Hey just had a look and on the uni days app they say other people can't use the codes, I'm guessing they make you log it when using, I went office yesterday and they were doing an extra 20% off sale items at the tills yesterday, (this was at Trafford centre) I'm unsure of other stores

Unfortunately this isn't the case, which is why there are so many scroungers on here...
Mermoo

Unfortunately this isn't the case, which is why there are so many … Unfortunately this isn't the case, which is why there are so many scroungers on here...

​Oh, okay I was unaware, I'm new to this app! and discount codes ect thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants