Could somebody please help? I'm looking to get this chest of drawers from ebay but I need to arrange a courier.

They won't arrange delivery so just wondering if anybody knew how I could get it. They say its flat packed.
Item number 110361721783
Thanks

7 Comments

ebay seller

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#002CFD][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#f30094]RRP £145.00 FLAT PACKED - WE ARE SELLING FOR HALF THE PRICE BUILT UP![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Its not flatpacked its already built, what they are saying is its normally £145 flat packed, they are selling it built up for half that price!

harlzter;4611776

Its not flatpacked its already built, what they are saying is its … Its not flatpacked its already built, what they are saying is its normally £145 flat packed, they are selling it built up for half that price!

Beat me by ten seconds lol

draws ?

do u mean Drawers?

I saw it spelt once Chester Drawers.

forget ebay
!!!
its a fact

Original Poster

harlzter;4611776

Its not flatpacked its already built, what they are saying is its … Its not flatpacked its already built, what they are saying is its normally £145 flat packed, they are selling it built up for half that price!

Ha ha I didn't read it that way! Thanks

Tanchi;4611888

draws ?do u mean Drawers?

Oops that will teach me to proof read before I submit!

tinkerbell28;4611997

Firstly it's going to be quite expensive for you to courier that on a … Firstly it's going to be quite expensive for you to courier that on a private account. Secondly have you asked the seller if that's ok? Are they willing to wait for your courier and pack it up so it dispatches safely?If they have specified to you they won't arrange a courier and the listing is pick up only, please don't bid and then tell the seller that's what you want to do.

I wouldn't of done that. I emailed the seller first.

Original Poster

v2drinkers;4613389

£119 ]here

Yeah thats why I wanted it on ebay as its alot cheaper. Rep given for your trouble tho, thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
    2. word association Game73944519
    3. Buying an iPhone second hand22
    4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions