Groups

Could somebody please help me? I'm finding it hard to get the right size and colour curtains for the bedroom.

I need to get them no smaller then 130cm height by 240cm width. Its really hard as the window is quite wide and I need them in purple to match the bed cover and pictures. Does anybody know where I can get them made or any companies online that make them quite cheap?
    Or any other ideas?
    Thanks

6 Comments

Probably case buying the ones you want,then take up to length required.

Hope you can find something my front room winders are just over 10 ft wide. Curtains cost me a bomb x

Hi. I had same problem as you very large windows!!! Searched everywhere and by far the cheapest was Dunelm Mill. Choose purple material and purple lining for my daughters bedroom. They made them in 3 weeks and where very good quality and am very happy with them.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, cheapest I can find is £57 from additions.

I also had some made at Dunelm but but not by Dunelm in the Doncaster one they have two curtain sections both who make made to measure curtains but the non Dunelm section was cheaper to make them up even when we used the same material available to Dunelm. I know it sounds crazy? But true. Another tip if you do buy curtains and they need taking up take off the heading tape and but to size from top
    As the hardest bit is the bottom hem.

to get a matching pair of curtains, buy another duvet cover and get your sewing machine out!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944505
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767336
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.55
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2135
      5. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2469

See more discussions