Groups

could someone do me a massive favour?

ok here it goes, trying to get a program working but i need this in order to do so. ok reo will be in order. ok if you will this is what you have to do: go into this directory: c:windows microsoft.net framework v1.1.4322 config and then locate the file : machine.config and then right click it and then open with notepad. could you then copy what it says into this thread. thanks alot,

dean

Ps replace the spaces in the directory with backwards slash, doesnt let me have them ?

9 Comments

its really long. U sure u want it? gonna take a few slides and pages

Original Poster

Artonox;2175627

its really long. U sure u want it? gonna take a few slides and pages

please

I know, why dont u give me an e-mail address and ill send it to you?
    its gonna be loads of bits if i paste it since a text allows 10000 characters only, and it is 230000 altogether
    What is this program anyway? and whats wrong with your one?

sorry mate just checked and haven't got a file of that name in that folder 2 other files but not that one

Original Poster

Artonox;2175633

I know, why dont u give me an e-mail address and ill send it to you?its … I know, why dont u give me an e-mail address and ill send it to you?its gonna be loads of bits if i paste it since a text allows 10000 characters only, and it is 230000 altogether

kk i will pm email now

wolf359;2175636

sorry mate just checked and haven't got a file of that name in that … sorry mate just checked and haven't got a file of that name in that folder 2 other files but not that one

\i will check back in a min

Original Poster

its for dail keys, desperatly tring to get it to work on my umpc

ok i sent it, should take a few minutes to pop up in your inbox (though i think the refresh time is 30 min)

Original Poster

damn it hasnt worked, i will never get it working, oh well rep goin to artonox anyway

strange post why dont you just copy yours, also its net framework 3.5 now, v1 is so old.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions