Groups

Could someone explain to me what quidco is please??

Banned
    Im new to HUKD and seem to be seeing Quidco everywhere and was wondering what it is?? any help??

8 Comments

its a cashback site you order through them they get a selling fee and give you part of it and take 5 pounds when you transfer money to your account

Banned

modern day dick turpin

Original Poster Banned

oh ok..thanks for that!

Banned

Not in this forum - It's Feedback.
    Not to this user id - you already have one.

aScottishBloke;6580754

Not in this forum - It's Feedback.Not to this user id - you already have … Not in this forum - It's Feedback.Not to this user id - you already have one.

http://i37.tinypic.com/x4vbl.jpg

Love that answer!!

Banned

Scottishbloke..why did you have to ban me just cos i posted in the wrong forum??? like i said im new to HUKD ... and what does that mean :"Not to this user id - you already have one."?

D_collie24;6580884

Scottishbloke..why did you have to ban me just cos i posted in the wrong … Scottishbloke..why did you have to ban me just cos i posted in the wrong forum??? like i said im new to HUKD ... and what does that mean :"Not to this user id - you already have one."?

OMG :w00t:

It means you already have another account,now you have 3 ? lol:w00t:

Banned

Thread closed, before more collie's pile in.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
    2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions