Groups

Could someone help me understand how to get quidco on this item?

Hey peeps

Bit of a idiot.

I wanna sign up to quidco basically I am a noob.

Not yet signed up........basically wanna get this deal :

hotukdeals.com/ite…-an

I wanna get it at £81.99 through quidco, so basically could someone help me to understand how I use quidco?

Quidco for the item I want and quidco in general

All help is good.

Cheers Mighty Mugger

7 Comments

Banned

You buy it at 99.99
    Three months later quidco will give you the cashback

You can't buy it for 81.99

if you want it simple then here it is

delete internet history (e.g. cookies, cache)

locate the 3 merchant from quidco and use the link to get to the 3 website

find the phone, buy it/pay for it at normal price

few days days later quidco tracks your transaction and once validated, you'll get the £18 cash back on quidco

pay into bank account

from buying it to getting the cash back can take anything from a month to several months

good luck its only a simple outline :P

dimebars;7260386

Sign up for quidcoYou buy it at 99.99Three months later quidco will give … Sign up for quidcoYou buy it at 99.99Three months later quidco will give you the cashbackYou can't buy it for 81.99

+1

You don't buy it cheaper.
    You buy it at the same price but quidco give a percentage of that as cash back after the transaction is tracked and compleated wholey through going through the link on their site.

Dont say to Quidco, use TopCashBack. They dont charge the fiver a year, and more importantly, the website is actually normal

hdizzle;7260480

Dont say to Quidco, use TopCashBack. They dont charge the fiver a year, … Dont say to Quidco, use TopCashBack. They dont charge the fiver a year, and more importantly, the website is actually normal

Why isn't Quidco normal? :?
    I much prefer Quidco as it's easier to use and it's faster to track and get paid. The £5 you can easily get back within 15 minutes of freebies.

DarkKnight;7260531

Why isn't Quidco normal? :?I much prefer Quidco as it's easier to use and … Why isn't Quidco normal? :?I much prefer Quidco as it's easier to use and it's faster to track and get paid. The £5 you can easily get back within 15 minutes of freebies.

I don't know, the website is a bit of a pain. I do use both equally though, cos some things you can only get with one, some cashback percentages are higher on one etc

hdizzle;7260550

I don't know, the website is a bit of a pain. I do use both equally … I don't know, the website is a bit of a pain. I do use both equally though, cos some things you can only get with one, some cashback percentages are higher on one etc

Yeah that's true.
    I use both too, but i only used TCB for the freebies which makes about £7 i think. I use Quidco for my actual purchases.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey1316
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35
      3. Car park fine UKPC99
      4. Ideas to decorate bedroom35

See more discussions