Could someone help please.

Found 22nd Nov 2017
Last Thursday 16th November, I did my online shopping at Asda through top cash back with home delivery. My shopping came on the Friday no problems at all. Came to look at my top cash back account this morning and still no moneys been added to my account. Could someone help me a little please, who should I contact? Thankyou in advance
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Message TopCashback, sometimes takes months to appear / available
joncot2 m ago

Message TopCashback, sometimes takes months to appear / available

Thankyou, Iv seen so many people on here using topcash back I thought I'd give it a go to save a little extra money for Christmas. Will try and contact them. Thankyou again
With cashback companies you have to be patient! I'd give it a week before raising with TCB.
Van197314 m ago

With cashback companies you have to be patient! I'd give it a week …With cashback companies you have to be patient! I'd give it a week before raising with TCB.

Ok then thankyou for your help, I'll wait until the weekend/ start of next week
Laurenjadee9414 m ago

Ok then thankyou for your help, I'll wait until the weekend/ start of next …Ok then thankyou for your help, I'll wait until the weekend/ start of next week

It'll also take a few months for the actual payment after the cashback as tracked.

Cashback from insurance policy purchases normally take 6 months or so!

Most transactions track and get paid eventually - only a few don't. Patience is a virtue!
Thankyou again. I'm new to the site so didn't really understand. But I suppose I'll be patient & then probably forget all about it
The money will take months to be credited. What is important is that it gets tracked. It should show in your account as pending. If not, then raise a ticket.
mutley12 m ago

The money will take months to be credited. What is important is that it …The money will take months to be credited. What is important is that it gets tracked. It should show in your account as pending. If not, then raise a ticket.

It's showing as nothing pending. Do you think I should do it today or wait a while?
Thankyou for helping x
Laurenjadee947 m ago

It's showing as nothing pending. Do you think I should do it today or wait …It's showing as nothing pending. Do you think I should do it today or wait a while?Thankyou for helping x

The purchase should track and shows as pending status pretty much straight away, or the day after. If it had not shown since last Thursday, you will need to raise a ticket as there is a time limit for raising tickets I think.
Oh god just my luck this is(annoyed) thankyou so much for helping! will raise a ticket now x
Laurenjadee943 m ago

Oh god just my luck this is(annoyed) thankyou so much for helping! will …Oh god just my luck this is(annoyed) thankyou so much for helping! will raise a ticket now x

Before using tcb, I always close all windows and use cc cleaner to clean the PC to clear all cookies. This helps to get purchases tracked.
If it's your first purchase via tcb, you might be better looking at some of the first time purchasers offers. These are usually better than the tiny % you get on household shopping.
mrty3 h, 22 m ago

If it's your first purchase via tcb, you might be better looking at some …If it's your first purchase via tcb, you might be better looking at some of the first time purchasers offers. These are usually better than the tiny % you get on household shopping.

I'm not seeing anything saying "first time purchasers offers" do I search for it? lol I'm so sorry I'm new to this
If you sign up to tcb then don't take any cashback, they will start sending you emails with offers. Some quite good ones. More so with Quidco.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions